inTank Media Baskets

Tigahboy's 35g Project

Tigahboy

Thanks, guys and mew!

Cocos need good quality water and supplemental feeding of phytoplankton. I feed mine Phyto Feast. I'm hoping to add a few more (of different colors) in the near future.

Wow - amazing tank! I'm so glad to see you back. You were a great source of information when I first got in the hobby. I've been out for over a year, but I'm currently working on my new tank plans. I just spent the entire morning reading this thread and it was well worth it. I'm getting ready to set up a 90g tank and this thread has really helped me to narrow down my equipment selections.

Are you still happy with the clear background? I'm still undecided if I want the back painted or not....

Another update Tigah ?

Ur tank so Amazing, cool !! :happy:

Thanks! Unfortunately, nothing new to report.

Absolutely beautiful tank...

:)

Wow - amazing tank! I'm so glad to see you back. You were a great source of information when I first got in the hobby. I've been out for over a year, but I'm currently working on my new tank plans. I just spent the entire morning reading this thread and it was well worth it. I'm getting ready to set up a 90g tank and this thread has really helped me to narrow down my equipment selections.

Are you still happy with the clear background? I'm still undecided if I want the back painted or not....

Thanks, PodRod! I think background is really a personal preference. I love clear back tanks (assuming the equipment is hidden well), but I know many (maybe most) prefer black backgrounds.

Jer was saying that having a clear Back. makes taking high quality photos easier. Have you found this to be true, tigah.

Jer recently made the same observation.

reeferbarra20

Ah, Another masterpiece Tigahboy... Its good to see that a reef as beautiful as yours can be kept. Im actually in the process of setting up a 300 gallon (1x 180 gallon tank, and 1X 125) propagation system, as well as several small displays. Keep it up.

Jer was saying that having a clear Back. makes taking high quality photos easier. Have you found this to be true, tigah.

I agree 100%.

Ah, Another masterpiece Tigahboy... Its good to see that a reef as beautiful as yours can be kept. Im actually in the process of setting up a 300 gallon (1x 180 gallon tank, and 1X 125) propagation system, as well as several small displays. Keep it up.

Sound like quite the undertaking. Thanks for dropping by!

Edited by Tigahboy

OMG! I came home tonight to something seriously sad/freaky/cool!

1) Sad - One of my coco worms lost its crown. Very sad indeed. Hopefully it won't take too long to regrow.

2) Freaky - My watermelon maxi mini nem was EATING the crown!!!

3) Cool - Here are the photos!

Tank354.jpg

Tank355.jpg

Tank356.jpg

Tank357.jpg

Tank358.jpg

Tank359.jpg

Freaky, right?!

• Wow 1