Pod Your Reef

Tigahboy's 35g Project

Tigahboy

For the most part the mini nems stay low in my tank and don't move much, but every now and then one decides to become adventurous and wanders about the rockwork (to my dismay).

Right now I am battling the orange one. It's moving dangerously close to my SPS and I'm throwing frag disks, plugs, and rock rubble at it to keep it at bay.

Right now I am battling the orange one. It's moving dangerously close to my SPS and I'm throwing frag disks, plugs, and rock rubble at it to keep it at bay.

That situation looks funny as I play it out in my head.

How much of the OF are you putting in the tank. I have been using Arctic Pods and OF for over a month and this stuff is AMAZING!

-Dave

I use half tsp daily for both OF and PF. Feed PE Mysis + Cyclop every other day.

polarblair2000
FTS Time!

Tank343.jpg

Wow thats your tank is amazing. I was wondering what those two Red things are in the top right of your tank, the ones with the long red tentacles. Is it an anemone or some kind of coral?

I was goin to crawl threw the thread to see if it has already been mentioned but theres like 50 pages! :)

Thanks

Those clowns have really grown alot. I recall when you got those from Premium they were tiny.

Indeed. Look how cute and tiny they were when I first got them.

Out of curiosity, how much evaporation do you get with that setup?

Sorry, I have no clue. My ATO takes care of that and my ATO reservoir is constantly fed by my ro/di unit by way of a float valve, so I never have to fill it with water to know how much water is being used.

Do you get your PE Mysis online or at a LFS?

I can never find it! I'm happy with my H2O Life Mini Mysis, but I've just heard so many good things about the PE brand that I want to try it out.

Wow thats your tank is amazing. I was wondering what those two Red things are in the top right of your tank, the ones with the long red tentacles. Is it an anemone or some kind of coral?

I was goin to crawl threw the thread to see if it has already been mentioned but theres like 50 pages! :)

Thanks

Yup, like weetie said cocos!

Do you get your PE Mysis online or at a LFS?

I can never find it! I'm happy with my H2O Life Mini Mysis, but I've just heard so many good things about the PE brand that I want to try it out.

My first batch was free from reefapalooza. But I now get em from LFS. I think the best price I have seen (especially if you buy the larger sizes) is at Tong's in FV.

My first batch was free from reefapalooza. But I now get em from LFS. I think the best price I have seen (especially if you buy the larger sizes) is at Tong's in FV.

I missed out on the free PE Mysis at RAP, I neglected to check the "trash" in the bag -_-

Believe it or not I've never been to Tongs before. Been meaning to make a trip down there, now I have a reason! Thanks for the tip B)

impulse is good!!!!!!!!!!!

still beautiful tank there tigaboy,

thanks for sharing your pic`s

love to see them

call this tank "the sweetie shop"

brill!! :happydance:

Awesome. Maybe you'll start selling them... or maybe you'll continue to be a ninja and ignore all people who want to buy one :ninja:

Can't wait to see this thing loaded with SPS :)