evilc66

ok ill take a singles blue actinic sunpod

Done

put me in for 5 cool whites and 5 royal blues please

Done

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The ELN-60-48 can drive up to 13 LEDs in series at 1A, and up to 26 LEDs (2 rows of 14 in parallel) at 650mA.

Great!

Then put me down for:

(14) CW LEDs

(28) RB LEDs

(3) Meanwell Drivers

I wish I could get more at these prices for future projects but the budget isn't there. I'm sure you'll have another group buy in the future.

--Ed

Evil put me in for 6 cool whites and 6 royal blues. Can't miss this

Done.

Great!

Then put me down for:

(14) CW LEDs

(28) RB LEDs

(3) Meanwell Drivers

I wish I could get more at these prices for future projects but the budget isn't there. I'm sure you'll have another group buy in the future.

--Ed

I made an error in my post to you. It should state "2 rows of 13 in parallel". Do you want the same quantity, or do you want it adjusted to match the driver?

I made an error in my post to you. It should state "2 rows of 13 in parallel". Do you want the same quantity, or do you want it adjusted to match the driver?

No, I am ordering a couple of extra as backups. The plan is to run 13 in series off each driver.

Thanks for confirming.

--Ed

evil,

i'm interested in the sunpod actinics but don't have a sunpod. can i get just the parts, i.e. cree royal blues, lenses, etc? i'll prbably be making my own mounting and power supply.

Just buy the parts. Everything you want is listed on the first page. Let me know what you want to order.

Good news everyone!

farnsworth.jpg

ETG is giving us another price break! If we can keep the LED quantity above 500, we can get $5.25 each. We are at 529 right now, barring additional orders and cancelations.

This statement makes me happy, glad they are cutting us an even better deal. I can't believe I'm about 1/15 of the led orders though.

12whites, 12blues, and 2 drivers thnx

Done

hey evil please put me down for 2 more meanwells and 3 rb. thanks

Done

Please put me down for 4 CW and 5 RB LEDs, 7 of 60degree and 7 of 40degree optics. Thanks Evil.

Done

hey evil, i was checking the list and my order is incorrect. 4 meanwells and 3 rb. i should have been a little clearer. my bad and thanks!

What is the pricepoint on the LEDs now? looks like you are ordering more than 350.

We are in the 500+ range. It's on the first page and was added a few days ago.

hey evil, i was checking the list and my order is incorrect. 4 meanwells and 3 rb. i should have been a little clearer. my bad and thanks!

Oops. Missed that. Fixed.

Can you put me down for 1 driver, 5 60 degree lens, and 4 25 degree lens please

Got it.

What is the pricepoint on the LEDs now? looks like you are ordering more than 350.

We are at $5.25 per LED right now. I don't think I can get any more out of them :)

Hi, please sign me up for:

CW 14

RB 14

Meanwell 2

40 degree optics 24

80 degree optics 2

Thanks!

- E

Gotcha

Archived