Coral Vue Hydros

LED Group Buy

evilc66

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Evil just checking in to tell you I am still in for the BC29 actinics. Was off on vacation until now. Will this be two sections, one for the back one for the front, or just one long pc.? I think I would like two pcs. as the coverage would be better. what do you think?

Put me down for one Sunpod LED Actinic.

I no longer want the Pico LED Lamp

I plan on using this attached to my 18" nova t5 fixture. It has the same mounting track.

Do you want a single or a dual?

(10 )royal blue led

(10) 80 degree lenses

thanks,mike

Gotcha. Thanks Mike.

Hey Evil just checking in to tell you I am still in for the BC29 actinics. Was off on vacation until now. Will this be two sections, one for the back one for the front, or just one long pc.? I think I would like two pcs. as the coverage would be better. what do you think?

One for the front, one for the back.

hey evil

get me for 2 meanwells! dont know if i will do another setup soon, but at this price, its a steal. :D

Done...

Put me down for a 20K and a 12K Pico LED lamp :D

...and done.

Great stuff, can't wait for the lights to get done. Thank you for developing and offering these!!!!

Put me down for dual sunpod actinic in black as well please.

If you get a dual can you run only one side if it ends up being too much coverage? or will both have to turn on?

Put me down for 1 Sunpod LED Actinics (single) in black

Done.

Put me down for dual sunpod actinic in black as well please.

If you get a dual can you run only one side if it ends up being too much coverage? or will both have to turn on?

Done. If one is a little too much, you can turn the one down. Each unit has it's own adjustable driver.

coachfraley

I would like one double sunpod actinic unit (black anodized). I will be adding this to my nova extreme.

Can the units be mounted either way in the track? I hope you understand what I mean...rather than the way you have it in the photo, I would like to reverse it, so the unit does not stick out from the fixture.

Do you want a single or a dual?

Gotcha. Thanks Mike.

Single please.

Evil can I please add 8 80degree lenses as well? Thanks

New here. I got sent from another forum. I woud Love to buy one of your retro kits, the duel one.

I want to put it in a 20" fixture...

If all works out ok, I will build one for my 90 Gallon. I already aquired a 48" orbit fixture in a trade...

When are you accepting paypal?

Please put me down for 6 CW, 6 RB, 12 80 deg lenses, 1 meanwell

Thanks for putting this together

Done.

Please add me for:

2 - meanwells

10 -`RB

10 - CW

6 - 80 degree lenses

6 -60 degree lenses

Done

I would like one double sunpod actinic unit (black anodized). I will be adding this to my nova extreme.

Can the units be mounted either way in the track? I hope you understand what I mean...rather than the way you have it in the photo, I would like to reverse it, so the unit does not stick out from the fixture.

Done. Unless the rail mount is symetrical, you won't be able to mount it the other way around. I would have to make a special mount for it, which I would like to avoid.

Single please.

Gotcha.

Evil can I please add 8 80degree lenses as well? Thanks

Of course you can.

New here. I got sent from another forum. I woud Love to buy one of your retro kits, the duel one.

I want to put it in a 20" fixture...

If all works out ok, I will build one for my 90 Gallon. I already aquired a 48" orbit fixture in a trade...

When are you accepting paypal?

Do you mean the Sunpod Actinics? Please clarify this.

lacassiere101

i guess put me down for 6rb and 6 white crees, thanks mr evil

also ill take one of the mean wells question though, if i ran all of the above leds on the same driver i couldnt dim the blues seperately from the whites could i , not that thats that big of a deal.

i guess put me down for 6rb and 6 white crees, thanks mr evil

also ill take one of the mean wells question though, if i ran all of the above leds on the same driver i couldnt dim the blues seperately from the whites could i , not that thats that big of a deal.

Got you down. You can only dim the seperate colors if you use a seperate driver for each color.

One of the duel satelite retros...

Ok, thanks.

lacassiere101

evil could you cancel my order? im very sorry but i have to purchase something for my car and can no longer afford to spend this much on an upgrade. sorry again

if anyone can lend me some personal attention on an LED build i might be in for a buy. i read the sticky and im not gonna lie its a bit overwhelming to take in and i'm looking for some guidance :)

Archived