• Last Reply
one meanwell driver

thanks,mike

Done

7 CW LEDs

7 RB LEDs

2 Meanwell Drivers

Done

would a single actinic work for my 20 gal nano.. if so put me down for a single sunpod actinic.

Is it an AGA/Aqueon 20L, or something different?

Evil,

Please put me on the list for:

Cree XR-E LEDs (6 CW, 6RB)

Cree Lenses (6X80degree) Just for trial purposes (most likely won't be used per your suggested, NO lenses due to height of tank, but want them just in case...)

Thanks for you help!

TrekBear

I... must... not... add... more... Ah screw it. Please add 6 more Royal blue leds for me. That is a total of 12 rb. Thanks. I hope I get billed before I go broke. LOL.

Evil,

Please put me on the list for:

Cree XR-E LEDs (6 CW, 6RB)

Cree Lenses (6X80degree) Just for trial purposes (most likely won't be used per your suggested, NO lenses due to height of tank, but want them just in case...)

Thanks for you help!

TrekBear

Gotcha down.

I... must... not... add... more... Ah screw it. Please add 6 more Royal blue leds for me. That is a total of 12 rb. Thanks. I hope I get billed before I go broke. LOL.

Nice. I can bill you today if you want to clear your conscience :lol:

Wahoo! Meanwell's at the lowest price!

After a second look, we are one away. I forgot to remove one driver when someone cancelled their order. I'm sure we will be back up to the lowest price bracket.

Evil66,

What are the lens for? Do I need any?

Thanks

"Z"

Lenses focus the light into a smaller area. It raises PAR performance quite a bit over just a bare LED. It's typically used to get more performance at greater depths. For example, 14-18" depths, 60 degree lenses help, and for 18-24" depths, 40 degree lenses help. It's like putting a 70W MH over tha tank when you use no lense, a 150W MH when you use 60 degree lenses, and a 250W MH when you use 40 degree lenses.

Evil66,

Based on ordering 6 RB and 6 Cw, what lens should I get for a BC14g, or do I need any?

Thanks

TIM S.

For a BC14, you don't need them. You will have plenty high PAR to grow whatever you want, wherever you want.

you can put the meanwell drivers back up to the lowest price :D

Put me down for one driver, 5 RB and 5 CW.

w00t! Thanks

Evil,

I would like a double Sunpod LED Actinics for my Solana and my 20" Sunpod 150w MH.

How long is the cord from the LED to the power supply, and then from the power supply to the plug? I want to put the power supply in my stand under the tank.

Thanks

Evil, based on your response to zemuss re BC14 not needing lenses, please cancel my request for the 12. Still good for the rest of the stuff and thanks again.

Put me down for 1 Sunpod LED Actinic. Danke

Done.

Evil, based on your response to zemuss re BC14 not needing lenses, please cancel my request for the 12. Still good for the rest of the stuff and thanks again.

Done.

Hey Evil,

i apologize :( that i need to cancel the (1S) i just sold my sunpod because of college fund summer class. but i would still like to order the Full set for the 3 gallon pico. thanks -dave

Hey Evil,

Put me down for Five (5) Royal Blue LEDs and Six (6) Cool White LEDs.

Thanks

Gotcha

Hey Evil,

i apologize :( that i need to cancel the (1S) i just sold my sunpod because of college fund summer class. but i would still like to order the Full set for the 3 gallon pico. thanks -dave

Not a problem. Order is adjusted.

Archived