ReefCleaners.org

LED Group Buy

evilc66

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evil, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions and for putting together this group buy. Please put me down for

8 meanwells

58 whites

40 blues

91 40 degree optics

18 60 degree optics

and a large vanilla shake

blueboxster

hi evil,please put me down for

(12) CW

(12) RB

(2) Meanwell Driver

(16) 60 deg optics

(8) 40 deg optics

thanks

dont mean to be that guy but can i cancell my 8RB and 8 CW. just picked up a practically new sunpod for $150 couldnt pass it up. still want to do the project but wouldnt be able to paypal for week or 2. If thats fine ill still take em if ya cant wait sorry ill hit ya up on next GB :). Just shoot me a PM on decision

Wow! So who many LEDs so far? Close to 1000 maybe? I'm very anxious! When will you place the order? What's the deadline to send you the payment?

hey Evil,

You might as well add 6 RB and 6 CW Crees to my order.

Please send me an adjusted total.

Thanks,

Kevin

Got it.

Yeah the satellite is amazing, everyone with a pico should get one.

Thanks. Glad to hear you are enjoying it.

Evil, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions and for putting together this group buy. Please put me down for

8 meanwells

58 whites

40 blues

91 40 degree optics

18 60 degree optics

and a large vanilla shake

Do you want fries with that? :lol:

put me down for one single sunpod led actinic

Done.

Evil,

Can you add 10 meanwells to my order?

Thanks!

I guess so ;)

sorry evil, can you change my lenses to 12 x 80 degrees, 1x 25 degrees, and 1x 8 degrees. Thanks!

Done.

hi evil,please put me down for

(12) CW

(12) RB

(2) Meanwell Driver

(16) 60 deg optics

(8) 40 deg optics

thanks

Got it.

dont mean to be that guy but can i cancell my 8RB and 8 CW. just picked up a practically new sunpod for $150 couldnt pass it up. still want to do the project but wouldnt be able to paypal for week or 2. If thats fine ill still take em if ya cant wait sorry ill hit ya up on next GB :). Just shoot me a PM on decision

I'll PM you on this one.

Evil,

I'll take the following please:

20 CW

20 RB

4 Meanwell Drivers

Thanks.

Done.

Wow! So who many LEDs so far? Close to 1000 maybe? I'm very anxious! When will you place the order? What's the deadline to send you the payment?

Orders for parts will be placed Monday after the group buy closes. Payment info is being sent out as we speak to those that have ordered already. Lots of orders, so it's taking a while to get all the PMs out. Prompt payment is always welcome :)

I want to say thank you to those of you that have paid me quickly. This will make the heavy hit on my credit card a lot easier on Monday.

Please remember that this GB closes at 11:59pm eastern time tonight (May 3rd). I will not accept any orders beyond that point, no matter what time zone you are in. I have to cut it off then. No arguments, no excuses.

:o I tough you were gonna wait until get all the payments to place the order. I'd be scared if someone backs out.

I don't think I will have trouble selling anything that doesn't get picked up, but it's a risk I have to take to get parts ordered and out in a timely fashion.

I almost forgot about this!

Put me down for 4 drivers, 20CW and 20RB. That oughta push the drivers over 100 and LEDs to about 1400 :) And that's just the orders, excluding what you're gonna need evil :bowdown:

You must be able to squeeze them down a tiny bit more with numbers like that, right? I know this is the last day and all, but at least give them a call before actually putting the order in, I'm sure they'll be accomodating :)

I would like to have:

12 CW LEDs and 1 Meanwell driver

Thanks,

Joe

Thanks again for organizing this. Please note that I asked for 12 LEDs and you put down 13. Let's keep it at 13 then. But you need to put my name on the list as "fishyguy" not "fishguy" to avoid confusion.

Thanks,

Joe

Pandarian

Evil, Thanks for so much for putting this together and all of the information you've provided on this board. I've been reading like crazy. Could you put me down for,

6 - CW Leds

7 - RB Leds

1 - Meanwell Driver

6 - 40degree Lenses

7 - 60degree Lenses

Thanks,

Donny

I almost forgot about this!

Put me down for 4 drivers, 20CW and 20RB. That oughta push the drivers over 100 and LEDs to about 1400 :) And that's just the orders, excluding what you're gonna need evil :bowdown:

You must be able to squeeze them down a tiny bit more with numbers like that, right? I know this is the last day and all, but at least give them a call before actually putting the order in, I'm sure they'll be accomodating :)

I'll try, but they weren't responsive on Friday. We'll see what happens.

Thanks again for organizing this. Please note that I asked for 12 LEDs and you put down 13. Let's keep it at 13 then. But you need to put my name on the list as "fishyguy" not "fishguy" to avoid confusion.

Thanks,

Joe

Sorry about that. I will fix it. It was late :)

Please put me down for one (1) Meanwell ELN-60-48P.

Thanks.

Done.

Evil, Thanks for so much for putting this together and all of the information you've provided on this board. I've been reading like crazy. Could you put me down for,

6 - CW Leds

7 - RB Leds

1 - Meanwell Driver

6 - 40degree Lenses

7 - 60degree Lenses

Thanks,

Donny

Thanks. Got you down.

evil, question: those 12k pico LED lamps, what's the max penetration depth for them? Say on a tank 30" wide and 24" deep, three of the lamps across the top... softies on the bottom? LPS?

evil, question: those 12k pico LED lamps, what's the max penetration depth for them? Say on a tank 30" wide and 24" deep, three of the lamps across the top... softies on the bottom? LPS?

I think he said that they were close to a 70 watt mh. I could be mistaken though. IDK what that means for depth.

Too much depth. These really aren't much good beyond 18". Even at that point you are down to about 60 PAR, which is pushing it for lps. At 24" these won't be much good to you. Also, 3 lamps isn't going to cover much area. Are you looking to just highlight certain corals?

Please put me down for:

4) Meanwell's

32) Royal Blue

8) 40 Degree Lenses

5) 60 degree Lenses

Thank you!!!

Gotcha

Put me in for 1 - 20K Pico LED...Thx!

Done.

evil, what would i need to llight up a 40 breeder

Ideally, about 62 LEDs (16, 15, 16, 15 arrangement on 2" centers with 60 degree optics on a 8.5" wide heatsink). It will take 6 Meanwell drivers to run it.

Actually, make it 10rb and 20 cw. Sorry about the change :)

No problem.

Archived