SaltCritters.com

JBM's 40 breeder

JBM

I have two K2s in my 45, and they give plenty of flow. My sand doesn't get blown around, but I don't have any dead spots either.

How're those nitrites doing?

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dave needs to come pick up the old tank.

Yo ... I just saw this ... I am coming to LI for the weekend ... how close are you to Lindenhurst? I need to pick up some new lights from Justin (Fish Finder) on MR. WOOT!!! NEW LIGHTS B!TCHES!!! :D

i have a list

nuclear green (have)

purple hornet

armagedon

creamsicles

jokers (have)

balistic reds

slayers

rasta

purple death ( have)

purple sticky punch

safecrakers (have)

the shiznit

alfa & omega

candy apple reds

geicos

eclipse yellows

these are all different zoas i want

I can supply one of those ... give em a 2-3 weeks and a frag one for you ;) ... G/F got first dibs on the first cut ... she would have thrown a fit and smashed me in the face with the butt of a beer bottle had i not given it to her ;)

im 8 minutes from lindenhurst.

sunday is not good for me, saturday is better

I am going to be picking up the lights Saturday ... so then PERFECT!!! :D YAY!!!

well the hipo tangs looked like dog sh!t. and i wasnt paying $59 for a medium sized hippo that looked ubber fat either.

wife thinks chromis are way to plain.

so i have been demoted to the following fish that im allowed to purchase

flame angel

hippo tang

clown goby

massive amounts of corals

I put my maroon clowns back up for sale on MR last night.

Somebody from riverhead is interested. We shall see if they can sell for $55.

If they sell this weekend, I'll pick up a flame angel at my trusted lfs. Even if it nips at corals I will keep it. I don't think angels eat sps, so I might end up doing that.

Oh & that same lfs had frags of torch & other various acros for $25 each or 5 for $100.

Some nice stuff

I put my maroon clowns back up for sale on MR last night.

Somebody from riverhead is interested. We shall see if they can sell for $55.

If they sell this weekend, I'll pick up a flame angel at my trusted lfs. Even if it nips at corals I will keep it. I don't think angels eat sps, so I might end up doing that.

Oh & that same lfs had frags of torch & other various acros for $25 each or 5 for $100.

Some nice stuff

LoL ... I saw your post on them ... I bumped it for ya's ... you'll like my post ... but in either case ... I give you $5 and a beer ;)

Hopefully the dude in Riverhead will take them!!! Beat him with a beer bottle if he doesn't!!!

You will love the Flames ... so pretty ... I have one ... perfect reef citizen ... doesn't pick at anything ;)

yea, i like the flame angel

im also starting to like the foxface

so im thinking

flame angel

foxface lo

6 line wrasse

4 stripe damsel

i really do want a hippo tang, but i think i might be pushing the bio-load if i add'ed the hippo

yea, i like the flame angel

im also starting to like the foxface

so im thinking

flame angel

foxface lo

6 line wrasse

4 stripe damsel

i really do want a hippo tang, but i think i might be pushing the bio-load if i add'ed the hippo

They grow pretty big ... (reference to Foxface) ... if you couldn't tell ;)

My vote ... Fairy Wrasses ... take a look into it ... they are gorgeous!!!

But will my 6 line play nice in the sand box with fairy wrasses?

LOL ... hit or miss my friend ... my six line displays some aggression for the first 3 days ... then he chills out ... but it's also a 90G ... you can try keeping them separated ... to be honest with you ... you got some mean a$$ fish there ;)

Awww, your tomato clown does look cute. :D Still wouldn't trust him with a very peaceful fish. ;)

You can take your chances and see what happens, that's what I'm going to do at some point, I want to add a wrasse, possibly a pair, in my tank, but my six line is also well established. He's a sweetie now, but it seems like that could easily change with the addition of another wrasse.

Another thought, check out Kraylen's tank and talk to him. He seems to like the more aggressive reef-safe fish, and be knowledgeable. Following that thought, what about a mystery wrasse? Beautiful and able to hold their own.

you mean maroon clowns right?

bought 3 chromis today.

pichers later

pichers now ... not later ... lol ... Three Chromis ... The regular Green Chromis yeah?

Following that thought, what about a mystery wrasse? Beautiful and able to hold their own.

Mystery Wrasse in a small tank ... I wouldn't personally say yes to it ... they can go apesh!t on smaller fishies in a small tank ... I don't remember which member it was on here ... he decided to put a Helfrichi Firefish in with a mystery Wrasse ... 30 seconds in ... the tail of the firefish was sticking out of it's mouth ... lol ... Felt really really bad for him too ... I forgot the user name. :D

yea

& they shall be named

billy jean

thiller

P.Y.T

in loving memory of michael jackson

LMFAO ... in loving memory ... he dead? lmao!!!

yes, he passed away from a heart attack, or some chit like that.

well the gang are in.

i wish them well

yo ... I just opened the news ... damn ... he did die ... heart attack age 50 ... wtf?! ... wowowowowowowowowowowowowow ... best of luck with the chromis!

you mean maroon clowns right?

Oops, sorry. :blush: Of course I meant maroons. B)

Good luck with the chromis, those are what you originally wanted, right? :happydance:

I was just reading about Michael Jackson. Not sure what to say. He certainly became a sick and pitiful man, but he was an American Icon. I'm picturing him as a little guy with The Jackson Five...

Archived