SaltCritters.com

Her Elos Mini with Aquaillumination LED Module

Babyham6

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like your scape. keep doing your water changes so those nice SPS and LPS corals keep looking nice. are you checking your calcium and suff?

I haven't seen this thread in about 24 hrs and its got more back and forth trash talk than I've seen in a while. Starting to wonder how old alot people are. omgomgomg lol What's done is done. Give it up guys the tank is up and running. How many people are that pathetic to continue arguing about whether or not what she should have done? Come on? Really? Really?

The tank looks fine right now.

So let's agree with Formatsreef. Let's stick to the updates/photos. For now any positive constuctive advice for this tank is best as we all watch it develop. Its all about the REEF.

Lol I know I can't spell worth crap. I admit it, I suck at spelling. Better with math. I can do a triple integral and plot the force applied on a I-beam at a single point. But get me the spell check for my writing...lol

:D

Is it just me or are there microbubbles? Nice tank, hope it works out for you.

i see what your talking about. but if you want micro bubbles look at my tank about once every 2 hours. o look there is goes again.

PICTURES!!!! Looks like a mini cycle with the diatoms. It will disappear in a day or two.

Also looks like you are skimming extremely wet. Might want to dry that out. You could through off your salinity with that much wet skimming. Keep up with checking SG.

How do you block people. I wouldn't mind blocking some idiots.

WOOT tank looks awesome!!!. Keep it up!

Hows that MP20 working?

Cheers,

Rocket

MP20 is working well.

It usually is dry, but I got home today and found it like that. Who knows. SG is at a solid 1.23-4.

Tomorrow's water change day anyway, so testing comes again on Saturday.

In regards to blocking, I really forgot how. View member profiles, top right corner, block I think.

Edit:

Additionally, I believe I had an initial diatom breakout already. This one came after my first feeding of Coral Frenzy. I think I gave too much

Says the guy with the tang in the 40 gallon lmfao.

Mr. Original is right god damnit.

Myspace label? I slang demos out the trunk fruitcup.. labels are for people who can't manage themselves... I like getting 6 bucks a sale.. not .06. Regardless, you are still a noob and can't do much about changing that can you.

This has to be a joke :lol:

Do you target feed "coral frenzy" or is it a whole tank spread kind of deal. I've never heard of this stuff. I've been feeding mysis and cyclopleeze. I've been looking for a third food regiment to keep the variety up.

It's supposed to be 1/2 teaspoon per 50 gallons, so I do very little. I dilute it in a cup of tank water, mix it around for a good minute, then I take the baster and basically spray the frag rack as well as the monti cap. The perc ate some of it too. It's just hard to use less than 1/2 teaspoon since my tank isn't too big. Easy to overfeed, and at my tanks point, that's the last thing i want to do.

Archived