ReefCleaners.org

Marinebiologists 12g Nano Cube

marinebiologist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marinebiologist

If I do go to the coral farmers market are there any exotic corals I should pick up that aren't overly expensive?

If I do go to the coral farmers market are there any exotic corals I should pick up that aren't overly expensive?

I am going to CFM.It is going to be sweettttttttttttttttt :D

You wont know until you get there, if you see a good deal then go for it.

dang... i have a boring church meeting tonight... then i have to go to bed when i get back... oh well i will see it tomorrow <_< ... or sneak on at school fingerscrossed:haha:

uploading pics now.

Yesss.:)

dang... i have a boring church meeting tonight... then i have to go to bed when i get back... oh well i will see it tomorrow <_< ... or sneak on at school fingerscrossed:haha:

Its so easy at my school to sneak on the computer during study hall and i go to a private school how ironic.:P P.S. I dont have school all this week.:P Ski break.:rolleyes:

marinebiologist

they arent the best pics because i took them rather quickly so ill get some better ones tonight.

the tank pretty much looks the same but hopefully i can get some corals this weekend.

nanocube153.jpg?t=1235522074

nanocube152.jpg?t=1235522103

nanocube151.jpg?t=1235522128

nanocube150.jpg?t=1235522151

nanocube149.jpg?t=1235522210

Yesss.:)

Its so easy at my school to sneak on the computer during study hall and i go to a private school how ironic.:P P.S. I dont have school all this week.:P Ski break.:rolleyes:

lucky

Archived