Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Marinebiologists 12g Nano Cube

marinebiologist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think that would help the shrimp, probably just stress him out more.

i say just keep everything how it is, and just keep a close eye on your shrimp

i wish your shrimp better!

:wizard:

marinebiologist

what do you guys think about me having millipora and birdsnest in that tank? are they easy to keep? what are there care requirements?

moderate to high water flow. high lighting your 70 watts maybe enough as long as you keep them high in the tank and also perfect water just like the clam id wait a few months on it.

you also gotta keep your calcium and magnesium in check with sps. may even have to dose

marinebiologist

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: i came home from school today and Mr. clean didnt make it. :tears: :tears: :tears: RI.P.

would i be able to have sps in my tank on sunday? my tank has been setup for about 2 months so maybe the water is fine.

qwiksilver711
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: i came home from school today and Mr. clean didnt make it. :tears: :tears: :tears: RI.P.

would i be able to have sps in my tank on sunday? my tank has been setup for about 2 months so maybe the water is fine.

I'm sorry! I was rootin for him too.

marinebiologist

aside from the bad news i found my first hitchhiker today.its a starfish that is about 1mm in diameter. does anyone know what kind of star this is?

nanocube166.jpg?t=1235792230

nanocube167.jpg?t=1235792284

what do they do?

Nothing except help as members of your CUC. There is a particular type that eats corals but they're rare and your doesn't look like it so don't panic. They can multiply fairly quickly so don't be surprised if you see more. They do eat some coralline, but I like them.

Archived