inTank Media Baskets

Marinebiologists 12g Nano Cube

marinebiologist

you might keep an eye on your corals sometimes you get the asternias that like to eat coral i had some and every now and again i see one trying to eat a zoo so just watch out , but from what i hear is that most people dont have the ones that try to eat coral

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marinebiologist

i got some colt coral today from my lfs. they arent very colorful but i like them.im als o going to the coral farmers market tomorrow which is going to be AWESOME!!!!!

marinebiologist

how long does it take the colt coral to open up?

i wont be able to get pics of the tank today because im going to my dads house. but when i get back from the coral farmers market tomorrow ill get some pics and an fts. ;)

marinebiologist

i just got back. i picked up 4 corals and a koralia one. the koralia is kind of big but it doesnt matter.

monti=free

hammer 3 head=20

zoas=5

mushroom=5

i dont know if ill get another shrimp yet.

ill get pics later tonight.

marinebiologist

the guy was really nice and he gave it to me. its about 4.5 inches long.

marinebiologist

my zoas arent opening up all the way. would the current be to strong for them?

they sometimes take a while to open. check for nudi's or other parasites if they dont open up in a few days. if still dont open up, the do a FW dip. taht worked for mine

marinebiologist

the ones that were already in my tank arent open. do they have to get used to the strong current?

marinebiologist

ill get pics later when there is no glare. there is no algae on them. after i put the koralia 1 in the closed up.

marinebiologist

my fish were doing fine yesterday but this morning i see them dead. :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: what happened?

all of the params are fine.

Archived