Innovative Marine Aquariums

Marinebiologists 12g Nano Cube

marinebiologist

haha, no the clownfish is fine, shes hosting the anemone now. she likes swimming near the power head sometimes and against the flow.

Edit: It actually looks like she is in the middle of the tank and its just an optical illusion basically

mine does that too. little sucker sleeps back there most nights :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marinebiologist

alright so some reason the nem moved from his spot. he has moved under into that cave for some reason?

marinebiologist

alright, im not, but right now its completely under the cave, so its not getting that much light

alright, im not, but right now its completely under the cave, so its not getting that much light

just make sure you keep feeding it, it'll be okay ;)

marinebiologist

Alright so i got bored and rescaped the tank. pics should be up within the next ten minutes and im thinking of making it a mangrove tank aswell. i have a tiny bit of rock exposed lol. though the pics dont do it justice because the pics were rushed and the water was cloudy. i also got my light! haha, its pretty blue.

DSC03203.jpg

DSC03202.jpg

DSC03201.jpg

DSC03200.jpg

DSC03199.jpg

marinebiologist

haha, thank you!

yeah ino, its actually not that blue in person, my camera is capturing it like that for some reason. im going to try and shoot in manual and see what happens. hopefully ill have an fts up in the next 10 minutes.

marinebiologist

DSC03204.jpg

DSC03211.jpg

so i think im going to tweak my scape a little more tonight and try and get some more rock exposed.

Archived