Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Marinebiologists 12g Nano Cube

marinebiologist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marinebiologist

next weekend i might be getting some zoas(12 radioactive dragon eyes for $5), gsp, and shrooms(free). And maybe a frogspawn from another guy.

marinebiologist
whoa. u get offered very good prices!!

i look around before i buy to make sure i get the lowest prices i could find. :D

is $25 a good deal on the frogspawn?

yah thats a good price. my lfs charges one head about the size of both the heads on the frogspawn for $15, so two heads will be $30 there. that is a great price.

Nice tank. :) I hope you don't mind me asking question but dose the Locite glue set underwater.

I use dollar store GEL super glue, and it works evertime. Tank looks great and im following along. (silently) hehe

marinebiologist

sorry i didnt tell you about him. i got him right after the tank was cycled. he was really hard to get shots of because he was so shy but know he is getting used to the tank and coming out now.

marinebiologist

i wasnt thinking of getting anymore fish but maybe a clown goby or yasha would look cool in that tank. if i do get another fish it will be a while till i get him.

marinebiologist

what do you guys think about me putting a candy cane and pink monti in the tank. will they be able to survive? do you know their some care requirements?

marinebiologist

the pink monti cap is $10 for a 4" frag and cc is $5 for 2 heads but i dont know there care requirements.

Man you take pretty good PICS. what do you do ?

Like most successful tanks here, Marine Biologist reads the boards, does his research, and asks questions. :D

Monti caps are a very easy to keep sps, and probably my favorite, your 70watt mh will provide more than enough light, and they are hardy enough that your parameters (calcium, alkalinity, magnesium, ect.) dont need to be perfect. Candy cane's are very easy (again consider parameters), keep it in the middle to lower section of your tank, spot feed occasionally, and you will see good growth.

those are good deals I would jump on them!

-Scott

Archived