Top Shelf Aquatics

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude, thats not fair, u hafta post pics, i'm stuck her in australia and cant see ur tank in person. but i can get acans extra cheap <_<

I NEED MORE ACANS.

I was gonna take pictures last night, I cleaned and WC my tank.. got it looking prime... only to find I left my camera plugged into the comp so the battery was drained. FML.

All you need is a FTS and I think people will leave you alone for...oh, an afternoon maybe.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, future TOTM.

Beautiful pics! I can never get good closeups of the SPS like that! Where is your maxima in the tank? Does it mind that much flow? I have my 2 returns and 2 K3s in the 72 and it's hard for me to adjust the flow so that they don't get whacked and I'm getting some cyano in the back because of it.

Maxima is kinda in the middle rightish. Gets a decent amount of flow I have 2 K3s, the MJ1200 skimmer, fluval 305 and a 250gphish pump pushing in my tank and I'm thinking of adding a new K-nanos.

Man I cant wait till this all grows in. The middle to top right of the tank is stacked with about 24 different SPS frags of some decent stuff... I cant imagine what its gonna look like down the road.

NanoReefNovice

Dope pics as usual man.

Especially this one.

P6260386.jpg

You havin any probs with you ish munchin on expensive coral snacks? Just askin b/c u planned it as a mushie tank.

Plus i also cant wait to see this ####er grow in. :D

wooooooooo

You should see it in person haha.

I dont have any munching problems. The selection of fish I have are coral predator killers... the mystery wrasse protects most coral and my clam.. the dottyback kills all critters.. I dont even have pods in my tank.

OH yeah vote for me in the photo contest!

Oh yea, I've been meaning to ask, since I haven't seen any, do y ou have any caps brudah man? My favourite SPS at the moment. I've got a green one comeing in a mail through a trade. Going to be sick.

Archived