Coral Vue Hydros

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking bad ass. Good timing on the fragging too, I'll likely be looking to throw some frags in the contest tank when you're going to be getting rid of some. I didn't see any shots of your yumas though

Dude I made the frags for everyone here. I know everyone likes the zoas I pick(so do I, I dont pick up crap lmfao) but I want more room form SPS and I know my zoas will take over the tank so I pruned my zoas down to share. Give them some time to grow out a little so I feel a little better about putting them in others tanks.

Insane man!

I really looking for...

Bellina and Dustins Deepwater Acro

Also Chalices, I need to get bit by the chalice bug.

Insane man!

I really looking for...

Bellina and Dustins Deepwater Acro

I have one of those. Its allot lighter blue and green though after I moved it to the top. I like it that color btw.

Also Chalices, I need to get bit by the chalice bug.

Trust me. No you don't. But if you *REALLY* want it I do have some fragged...

sh!t man, your thread is getting ridiculously big. I reckon you an index page like StevieT, haha.

Your tank is looking sick and will look ridiculously good when your frags get bigger. Some of the colours on your corals... omgomgomg

Sorry for missing your last comment on my TJ, haven't had much of a chance to be on the forums of late but it's updated again.

Quick question to finish with, you running any calcium addition? Now I'm adding more SPS I'm gonna start dripping kalk overnight, see how it goes.

Cheers,

Daniel

bwwaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhahahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaahhahahahasdflkjasdkljsdakljfkal;a;a;dknkdldkjkjfkldsjkljsdkljdkl;a;llslks;k

jsfdkljl;asdll;kjla;l

*dead*

Archived