Coral Vue Hydros

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to see the pro shots man, but I doubt they'll be much better than your pictures are all ready. You do take sweet shots.

I do take some ok shots but this guy can edit. I dont have photoshop so I am limited. I normally would frame and stamp my photos but it takes too long in GIMP and with the amount of photos I post it would take me 3 times as long to edit.

Tank Related: The new fungia plate is AMAZING under the acts.... the blastos are looking awesome as well. Pictures soon!

Feed your blasto's and watch them grow mate. I am a blasto fiend and feed salifert pellets. You can get a few heads a year that way.

Ive been dusting mine with the flow off using phyto and oyster eggs.. once the tents are all out I throw some PE + vitamin C on them :)

Good looking 55g with some choice corals.

Any chance of a new FTS??

nice fish list by the way. How do the more agressive fish get on with the firefish?

Cheers,

Daniel

The bigger of the two nems split, so I have 3 again booo... 5 total.

I finally got around to adding chemipure to my tank, did a WC today... finally threw the rest of my SPS I was growing out on my rack on to the rocks with epoxy. My sps seedlings look like they are gonna make a SICKKKK forest.

jasonincuritiba

Love to see the new SPS, are you gonna post some pics or am I gonna have to come over to check them out?

Archived