Pod Your Reef

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added like 7-8 types of zoas, phils granuloso since my other colony got stung, those little blue annoying clove polyps that grow without a mat everywhere because they are nice filler :)

Pics later tonight?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.

Added like 7-8 types of zoas, phils granuloso since my other colony got stung, those little blue annoying clove polyps that grow without a mat everywhere because they are nice filler :)

Pics later tonight?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope.

you're a tease. Can you take a FTS when you get a chance?

Any new thoughts on trying to catch the fish? You'll prob get alot of others but you could try some food in a net facing towards the flow. It just takes a helluva lot of patience. I caught a six-line that way and if you didn't know, they are virtually impossible to catch. Just a thought. . .

A FTS would be nice too. ;)

get a mantis for the pico. put The Keeper in the pico. watch them fight for the death. the winner is the new Keeper

...I dont even have pods in my tank.

Yeah. Welcome to my world. My mystery is so freaking fat now I am going to have to do bariatric surgery on him courtesy of his picking off *EVERY* pod and brittle star fish in the damn tank!!!

AH. Missed the part about the firefish/mystery going. Sorry about that. Good news is that they are allot cheaper than they were. You can get them for $60 now instead of $400! Mystery wrasse that is.

Im thinking about pulling the lantern basslet and dottyback and adding some inverts to clean my tank up. I think I might go back to anthia... god damn wrassacre. lmfao

Im thinking about pulling the lantern basslet and dottyback and adding some inverts to clean my tank up. I think I might go back to anthia... god damn wrassacre. lmfao

Oh yeah! Go Anthias or better yet sea horses! Because you NEVER want to take a vacation what with the insane amount of food they need! As to wrasse... Look for a photo of someone new soon. He's out of QT and in the tank and the mystery has worked it out with him (surprisingly) but I don't want to jump the gun until I am sure... ;) Only one more wrasse to go after that and I am a happy camper... Except for the 2-3 times a day feeding!

Toothycritter

Kray

Having had a Marine and Tropical Fish importing business we learnt a hard lesson the first night when we switched the lights out. Many many fish jumped. We remedied the situation by having tempory polystyrene lids that we but on all the tanks each night. It also kept in some warmth and helped with cutting down evaporation.

The reason I mention this is because I see you have had some nice fish jumping out of the tank. Would it not be worth while to have a temp lid for night time? If it were made from perspex instead of polystyrene you would have the benefit of your night time lights still being able to penetrate through the perspex.

Just a suggestion :)

Tempereefer

how about a school of 12 yellows and 1 purple....

Kraylen you still owe me $40 playa!

strings in AZ yo

your tank sucks

ROFLMAO

Archived