inTank Media Baskets

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

NanoReefNovice

Tank is looking dope as usuall kray.

Is the MARINE ENVIRONMENT® salt really the shiznit? Im ugrading salts and it seems like a good price shipped. Ive just never heard of anyone but u using it and read a lot of conflicting info on it i.e. bs test info n ####. Do you order it yourself directly or through your store. Lemme know bro. :D

Oh and how does that 2 part work? :unsure: thanks homes.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really is the shiznit. I dont use the 2 part always, sometimes I do.. My tank goes thru stuff like its going out of style so I have to stay on top of it.

Yea, the only time I watched a BSJF do something cool was on its death bed...even then it wasn't that exciting.

I wish I had a LFS that got in actual quality stuff. They just get the same boring things over and over...I guess this doesn't apply to you but whatever :)

dang bro, your tank looking siiicckk too. love the scape you got going on there. Let me know if you wanna frag any of that coral you got going on in there. thanks i be watching yours too

nice additions. i thought you were anti-sps, what ever happened with that?

Man, you haven't been around my thread for a while have you? I upgrading to a 6x54 T5 system and started going nuts for just about everything nice. All I need is some outstanding LPS and Im good.

Actually, yea i did... you?

Nah, I had to work that day.. my boys went tho and picked up some ILL stuff. I was jealz.

Man, you haven't been around my thread for a while have you? I upgrading to a 6x54 T5 system and started going nuts for just about everything nice. All I need is some outstanding LPS and Im good.

I'm just saying that iirc you weren't a fan of sps at all. now your tank looks like it's sponsored by ORA. you definitely have some nice stuff btw, once it all grows out it should be amazing.

your tank looks like it's sponsored by ORA.

Finally, someone makes MY sig.

I didnt like SPS at the time because I didnt think I would do well with it, or come across nice stuff. I was wrong on two points. Polyp extension and growth are exciting in any coral :)

Archived