ReefCleaners.org

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

Damn dude your clam's cousin is in my tank... Or you burgled me today while I was at work! Plus those LE Red Ringed Anus From Too Much Man Love Zoa's look nice! Sorry but I was thinking about your Smurf Snot zoa's and that's what came to mind.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I aim to please, and to bother pickle. He cool though he helped me with some salt stuff...

My post above was post # 1234. I am special.

I aim to please, and to bother pickle. He cool though he helped me with some salt stuff...

My post above was post # 1234. I am special.

wat and WAT!!!! oh and u sure r speacial for geting post #1234 so would u like a gold star.

Ya and a few frags would be nice. I like the smurf ones ;) Read up and you will understand young padawan.

Finally, someone makes MY sig.

I didnt like SPS at the time because I didnt think I would do well with it, or come across nice stuff. I was wrong on two points. Polyp extension and growth are exciting in any coral :)

sps is cool and all, but don't go too crazy with it. that's the mistake i've made and now i hate my tank as much as i love it (that's alot). once it all starts to really grow out the alk / ca / mg demand, all of the BS dosing that is involved, and making sure the tank is retardedly clean becomes a PITA.

Eh Im used to it all, Ive always kept my tanks clean and the dosing is no problem :)

here's what my tank demands on a daily basis.....

in the a.m. - 2.8ml vodka, 4 drops of sponge power, 7 drops of koral color

then when the lights come on at noon - feed the fish, ~one cap full of potassium

wait a couple of hours - feed the fish again, ~20ml of ca (never set up my dosing pump for ca after i moved the tank)

~hour before lights out - feed the fish again, 3 drops of AA's, clean skimmer cup

the up side to all of this is that with an ULNS i rarely have to clean the glass anymore.

i hate the burden that my fish tank has become. it does look pretty sweet, though.

SeeDemTails

I know what you mean glenn, vacations are out of the question for me. My tank keeps me prisoner. It is worth it though!

Kray, your tanks getting to be f*cking awesome! Lets do a trade, your cool new blue zoas, for anything you want in my tank!

I know what you mean glenn, vacations are out of the question for me. My tank keeps me prisoner. It is worth it though!

Kray, your tanks getting to be f*cking awesome! Lets do a trade, your cool new blue zoas, for anything you want in my tank!

Im def down, sorry I didnt get back to you on that one thing, Im trying to make room in my tank!

Archived