Top Shelf Aquatics

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

then can i be the second one to have them

Of course you like those!

So does every other zoa collector because no one has these :)

Well slap me and call me Susan! As usual you do not disappoint sir. That firefish having any trouble with the mystery? I will post photos today of mine.

Well slap me and call me Susan! As usual you do not disappoint sir. That firefish having any trouble with the mystery? I will post photos today of mine.

The firefish pair were the first in my tank so I think they've established a respect level. None of my fish ever mess with then and they have never messed with each other because they are in fact a mated pair so they #### and spawn rather than nip and tear. Awesome.

The Mystery keeps the Neon, Lantern and Jawfish in check.

The Neon keeps the Lantern in check.

The Lantern eats everything all the time.

The Jawfish will bite anyone near the hole.

The Clown with bite anyone, including me that is in the open water near the nem.

The Firefish just chill with they stunna shades on.

I know, you love that image. You love it so much you went out to office max and got the hi res photo paper and printed the picture out, rolled it up and made sweet sexy with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Kraylen you remember the name of the guy who broke his 72 gallon bow front a day after he got it when it fell of the ledge in his garage? I can't find his post nor remember his name.

Awesome photos by the way.

Cheers,

What an incredibility awesome tank! :D

Mushrooms are one of my favorite corals, I love all the good shots you have of them.

I'm with NanoReefNovice, I can't wait to see all those shrooms start over running your

tank. :D

Hey Kraylen you remember the name of the guy who broke his 72 gallon bow front a day after he got it when it fell of the ledge in his garage? I can't find his post nor remember his name.

Awesome photos by the way.

Cheers,

Todesngel or something... haha I hardly talk to homie anymore but hes always online. I think his tank might not be doing so well so hes taking a break.

What an incredibility awesome tank! :D

Mushrooms are one of my favorite corals, I love all the good shots you have of them.

I'm with NanoReefNovice, I can't wait to see all those shrooms start over running your

tank. :D

Thanks! You and NRN are local so maybe you guys can see the tank in person one day.

Update: Started my pico, which is awesome. Been trying to remove my newest fish the Hawaiian Blood Hawk... hes put damage on all my fish(except the firefish of course) so hes gotta go!

Stupid hawkfish. Still trying to get this hawaii blood hawk out..

added a 4 inch lawnmower blenny for the hair algae. I dislike those fish but I must say I'm kinda falling for mine! :)

Also added a 30 head colony of FHI Green and Gold Acan Lords. So sexy.. they are ALWAYS hungry. Pics tonight!

Firefish jumped out while I was taking a leak and had the lid off, shes fine lmfao.

Heres a video of my bluespot

Again, just practice but you know...

Archived