Top Shelf Aquatics

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Urchinhead

Good Lord man! What the hell is up with that plate in your lip?!?

And that was great... "...another bump on a herpe..."!

Pardon my ignorance but what are you using to get those closeups? An actual macro lens? Or something else? And if macro then what/how much to buy one?

Just a point and shoot 8mp camera.

I guess I'm good at it? I dunno.. not a photo guy really.. I mean, I love shootin pics but I dont know ish about it.

slick fish

shroomage is great!!! hey .... y do you think the cleaner wrass is a bad idea?? i just got a job a pet store and they got one in and he looks healthy and eats well ...looks good and is 15 bucks and i saw wat he looked like when he came in and he looked fine? i know about the hole topic " dont take them off the reef "but science he is out the reef he would look better in my reef!

He will die, they usually feed off parasites from other fish. Even if he looks good, and is eating... he will not get the nutrition he needs to "thrive."

addicted2reefer

Well done Kraylen, ( Kids Running Around Yelling "Learn English N$%%& "- that was funny)

very nice tank , you definitly got skillz. Even if it didnt make TOTM (YET!) , you still have alot of people who admire it, so be proud and lose that crappy part, im just sayin...

AdriftQuasar

Good to see things going well for you! For a p&s camera, or any camera for that matter, the pictures are amazing. You have so much empty space to work with. Better get reefing.

Hey kray you seem like a pretty big mystery wrasse fan. I'm in the process of setting up a 15g++(abit taller than the standard ones) 2' long tank. I noticed they are similiar in size and character to six line wrasses which people house in 15gs. Is there any reason I shouldn't be housing a mystery wrasse in mine?

EDIT: Ok just read your comment on http://www.nano-reef.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=44030

Guess I know your answer =(.

warty? Thought about it. I don't want to be feeding live food. Possible to ween on something simple? Like frozen mysis cubes?

Going by everything I read, it's preety easy to ween them off of live and on to frozen, but that's for another thread.

Tank still looks good kraylen.

Thanks man.

I did a new DIY last night I'll post a thread for and a link here.

Its a dual-level magnetic frag rack. Cheaper than a mag float and looks 10 times better.

Had to droll again. wooooooooo

You know, this tank isn't half bad either ;) . I really think once things start growing in, this is going to be amazing! I wish I had room for another (and larger) tank.

Also, heading up that way sometime next week for the sister's graduation, but weren't you interested in some monti's i had, or something. Can't totally remember.

You know, this tank isn't half bad either ;) . I really think once things start growing in, this is going to be amazing! I wish I had room for another (and larger) tank.

Also, heading up that way sometime next week for the sister's graduation, but weren't you interested in some monti's i had, or something. Can't totally remember.

It is possible, Im always looking for new tasty for the reef :)

Archived