Innovative Marine Aquariums

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid hawkfish. Still trying to get this hawaii blood hawk out..

added a 4 inch lawnmower blenny for the hair algae. I dislike those fish but I must say I'm kinda falling for mine! :)

Also added a 30 head colony of FHI Green and Gold Acan Lords. So sexy.. they are ALWAYS hungry. Pics tonight!

I have a Lawnmower Blenny and I agree. He is so ugly he's cute and he has definatley grown on me.

1337TANKHAX

Dam that is a sick tank. I'll have to come check it out once I start that new pico in a month or so lol

What do you dose by the way?

Dam that is a sick tank. I'll have to come check it out once I start that new pico in a month or so lol

What do you dose by the way?

ESV Bionic 2 part.

I also add phyto, oyster and roti daily.

WOW!

Your tank looks really nice man! Very impressive. I see a lot of the stuff that I even helped to frag when i was still at the store in your tank. Keep up the good work. I see you have been cherry picking all the goodies as they come out of the boxes LOL I used to do the same thing when I worked there. Take it easy and best of luck to you and you tanks

I can't believe they are gone too, my tank looks hella weak right now... you know except for all the bomb ass corals but still... that mystery wrasse was my favorite fish ever and I waited so long to get him.. I designed the tank FOR a lined wrasse and his/her hunting.

I almost feel like tearing the entire tank down like #### it.

1337TANKHAX

Man that is so lame. Sorry to hear about your mystery, those things are BA. Have you tried the two liter soda bottle trap?

Archived