Innovative Marine Aquariums

Onyx Clowns Spawning

christosclowns

Wow, I can't believe I have totally missed this thread. OP, your clowns are beautiful.

I'm interested in a pair when they become available again, and if its not too late I would like to be included in the drawing. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christosclowns

OK I PUT THE NAMES IN A BOX AND PICKED OUT THE WINNER AND THE WINNER IS

SDUNKIN CONGRATS YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF A PAIR OF CLOWNS OM ME FOR INFO NEXT MONTH I WILL HAVE ANOTHER DRAWING FOR THEM

christosclowns

Thats the name that name that came out. I will be starting a list for those people who are interested i will have about 12 pairs available in 2 weeks or so . ill start the list tonight

Thats the name that name that came out. I will be starting a list for those people who are interested i will have about 12 pairs available in 2 weeks or so . ill start the list tonight

Please add me to the list.

yes I am in tampa florida you can meet up with me if youd like thats fine. And about racing the beemer unless he has sick aftermarket i doubt hed catch up its the new zr1 ls9 supercharged motor

Yea he has a m5 with dinan aftermarket quad pipes and he got the chip in his car but yours would beet my dads care 0-60 but not top speed so ina street race you would have the upper hand :P

Put me down for a pair! I live in Sarasota Fl and i could just pick them up if that works for you? Let me know!

P.S. will a pair of clowns from the same clutch of eggs ever mate?

Please add me to the list for a pair.

Do you take paypal or you prefer a bank money order?

I get pd next week so am willing to pay in advance.

christosclowns

Ok everyone I have recieved many pms and requests for people to be on a list. I am also part of many other forums but i favor nano by far the most. I enjoy my fellow hobbyists very much and you all are very friendly. I am attepting my best two respond to everyone. I will be updating the list of who wants a pair of the clowns and I will go into detail about prices and shipping. Right now I am limited to babies but I am doing my best to grow her babies as fast as she lays them lol. Please be patient and I iwllpost the new list up withing the next few days. Its a bit difficult juggling kids, 3 restaurants, and over 2700 gallons of water lol, and of course my precious wife. . I have gotten so addicted I love it. I thank everyone for following along and I will try my best to get rersponses out quickly thank you

christosclowns

Ok guys list is as follows according to my pms and thread viewers as of today. The price will be 65 for two onyx at a 1/2 inch long give or take a cm lol. These guys are little but as they grow and develope more color they will be more expensive. I like to ship usps or postoffice because there under 40 dollars through out all of the us. The only problem is they do not ship to certain places that arent near major cities. So furthermore whoever goes through with buying the clowns pm me your zipcode and i will tell you if you are ok or not. If not well have to get an area or town closer to you where you can pick them up. Please understand if I have to ship fed ex or ups because the post office will not go to your town it will be at least 75 dollars for shipping. That is why i went with usps. Thank you for following and the babies are about 3 weeks to a month away see ya

sdunkin

nebthet

quy_nquyen

nana_nana_nano

mew

WickedBear

Seanano

Jonx

tunicata

tinctorus

dduncan

murphy_5

lost4ever

nckwrn

supernip

Mercuryne

ximmortaldeathx

Kimberly63

christosclowns

Actually my clowns are a half inch no stripes when i sell them and local stores pay 35 a pice for them and sell them for 50 to 65 a piece like hot cakes. If you want to see how crazy priced they get call inland aqautics and ask them for a price for one juvenile 1 inch onyx not even colored up you wont get it for under 100 with out shipping. If you wait till onyx are colored up, my onyx for example. When they get to be an inch or so in grow out and allot of black is showing i wont sell them for under 65 a fish and it might be higher. Its very difficult to get the cquest lineage which carries that dar variant through the third bar. To each is own I have 8 pairs of picassos 4 pairs of snowflakes and two pairs of onyx, let alone my blacks and other pairs. By far my most favorite pair is my onyx. Theres just something about that black and orange and the way there perfectly shaped i love em

Chris,

please add me to the list, i would love a pair, have any updated pics of them?

thanks

pssst, his name is Erik. :D;)

This is the coolest thread ever. I love watching spawning clowns. Your fish are awesome man. If you ever get another patch I would like to join the list for a pair.

This is the coolest thread ever. I love watching spawning clowns. Your fish are awesome man. If you ever get another patch I would like to join the list for a pair.

theres like 3 other scnrs members on that list gimli.

Archived