Innovative Marine Aquariums

Onyx Clowns Spawning

christosclowns

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christosclowns

You guys are funny lol. I would love to get these fish to everyone who wants them. I am just worried about one thing and I Am goint to contact administrators so I do this the right way. Since I am not a business and I am crazy hobbyist i want to make sure that if i sell allot of clowns which I do on other websites that they dont consider me a commercial business. If I have to necome a sponsor to sell these clowns then I will have to do so and I am going to start a list id they allow me of who wants a piar and well just go from there. The clowns are only a half an inch and i actually shipped 25 out two days ago and they were recieveed perfectly fine. As far as pricing goes I will post the price of the clowns as soon as I get the ok from administration. Im a firm believer in following there guidelines and I respect there way of operating things. But I am very excited for those of you who are interested so by monday I will have answers thanks guys they will prob be 25 to 35 a piece and 55 to 65 for two. Because of their lineage and knowing that the parents came from Bill Addison as they get bigger and color up more they will be more expensive. I know there small but the best part is watching them grow. I am not competing with anyone I just love them to death and I enjoy giving everybody any advice or help I can.If anyone is interested in talking to me you can call me direct at 727 967 0120 and i will try to talk to all of you see ya guys

christosclowns

Ok I got the ok to go ahead and sell them which is great I am attempting to start a list so for now ill send pms but anyways these fish will be 35 a piece or 60 for the pair. Shipping will vary. I shipped to texas thursday it was 38$ and californis was 50$ so its between 35 and 50 if your in californis that is. So whoever is interested let me know

christosclowns

ok I added you on my list. Im so excited people are intersed i just hope my babies go to goos homes lol. I have more babies that are a week old right now and im gonna grow them nice and fat as quick as I can so i hope everyone can be patient with me. I have like 25 left and some people are on waiting list for them so I will add everyones name in the order they have stated in this forum and im going to as admin if i can make an editable list lol ty

christosclowns

I wll be giving a pair away for free so those of you that are interested i will put your names in a random picker and i will pick a winner when they are ready this will happen every month so keep posting see ya i think it will be fun

christosclowns

]Ok here is the list of those who want a pai. This list will be updated as time goes by. Because I have limited amount there will be a minimum of a two month wait time. Please be patient and I will contact everyone when there are plenty to go around thank you.Clowns will be between 1/2 inch or more and are 35 a pice or 60 for two. Shipping will vary between 25 and 48 dollars. 48 is as far as California.

1. ddr_phish

2. dtfleming

3. PoopCola

4. LaredoTX

5. KsquarE

6. Kozo

7. Hondacbr60089

8. jeremai

9. NaoClown

10. Scott Riemer

11. Marteen

12. The Star

13. Wade20

this guy is just all lies. all he wants is your money. do not believe anything he says about these fish. those picassos are from ora. if you do your research you ll find out that he has lied to many people in the hobby. he is all just about getting your money and telling you what you want to hear.

Yeah.. I definately want to see the proof if you are going to claim this guy is not a true breeder XunicornX.

Are you afraid he is taking business away from you??

I would be taking a pair myself if I was comfortable with over the border shipping to Canada, but I am not. I will have to wait until My parents go down to FLA on vacation for a few months before I place an order.

Doesnt look good for this guy. Checked out marinebreeder.org, he's posting pictures of someones else fish and broodstock. Now he is claiming on there that he bought them from that person. I posted a question there to try and find out.

Christo-- post some feedback please. Im not buying anything from him until I can find out for sure.

Scott Riemer

Like I posted in the other Snowflake thread:

Hey, we're just trying to find out what the truth is since you have a very short history on Nano-Reef.com. Some guy comes in here and says you're trying to scam, any reasonable person will research to find out what your history is. Please don't take it personally.
Listen my name is erik papapanos i owned a company called seamunchies. I shut the company down and the web site should be coming down also in two months because i payed a full term for it. My sons name is christo papapanos. I own two restaurants in tampa both are called christos restaurants there I changed my name to christos clowns. The only reason i did this os because im hoping as my son gets older he wants to breed these fish that im breeding and make him a business. I dont need this to make a living i have my businesses. There is nothing skeptical call my phone you will here my name and my business christos restaurant . Call me at work tomorrow am if you want 813 235 9111 and ask for erik anytime after 9 ill be there I aint lyin to no one you believe what you want If i was lying I wouldnt go into detail about my personal life and give you both my business and personal number lol do what you wish I told you to call

Well I am PMing the people on MARSH that you told me would vouch for you. Hopefully this was all just a big misunderstanding.

christosclowns

here is one way they are mine and I am who I am i wrote your names down on paper and brought the laptop and paper with me to the tak here ya go just to show there mine lol i cant believe i have to do these things wow lol

HPIM5083.jpg

HPIM5086.jpg

HPIM5087.jpg

HPIM5088.jpg

lets see if that helps

Archived