Coral Vue Hydros

Onyx Clowns Spawning

christosclowns

Those clowns by the dorsal spine and eyes are 100 percent Occellaris and by the looks they are a cross between a reg occ and a black one

Thank you very much for clarify, when are you going to have a couple for sale?, i would like with a little more orange.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow I am normally not one for morphs of fish but i do love these guys.. Will tag along and see when they mature :) Grats .. great job man :) heck of a long thread read.

• 3 weeks later...
When this babies will be available? I want 1 onyx and 1 grade a picasso..

x2. I would also like to know if you are continuing to breed other than onyx solely? Regardless though, I would like a pair.

christosclowns

Hey Jake everything is going great I am laying low for a while just busy but this is the calm before the storm. I have a new clown i will be revealing in the next couple months so i think youll change your mind on the onyx lol. Lets put it this way its crazy lol and it will bring the clownfish frenzy up the wall. So stay tuned buffy i got onyx for you ill let you know when i havent forgotten about you dont worry

Hey Jake everything is going great I am laying low for a while just busy but this is the calm before the storm. I have a new clown i will be revealing in the next couple months so i think youll change your mind on the onyx lol. Lets put it this way its crazy lol and it will bring the clownfish frenzy up the wall. So stay tuned buffy i got onyx for you ill let you know when i havent forgotten about you dont worry

Sweeeet. Oh really? Well onyx have always been my favorite, but maybe this new one can top them. Has this clown type been bred before?

• 2 weeks later...
Jacobnano
this clown has been bred but has not been bred lol difficult to answer youll see

Alrighty, I will be waiting :ninja:

• 1 month later...
christosclowns

Hey guys sorry I have not posted in a long time. I have actually sold all my pairs I got an offer I could not refuse. Everyone will read abouth these pairs in the near future as I have offspring that no one has ever seen before. Im sorry I havent spoken to many of you but i have been focusing on my book so saying this I wish yall the best and have fun

christosclowns

Unfortunately I cant post any pictures right now because of the agreement i have with the owners

christosclowns

There are about 1300 of them right now in the growout and 8 in my posession. the 8 in my possesion are over 8 months old. These fish will be public sometime in december. I promise you they are like no other clownfish you have seen Insane blow away everything

I just hope they are not those tailless ones that have been spotted on youtube recently. Those are wierd.

Archived