ReefCleaners.org

Onyx Clowns Spawning

christosclowns

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There ya go Erik. Just as easy as that.

I PM'd him to tell him this is the way to prove it. I know this is how they do it on eBay now to make proof that the items are yours.

Can't really deny that one guys.

DISCLAIMER- Just want to say, I have never met Erik, hell I'm in Canada and he is in the southern states. I just gave him this idea to help him prove himself. I'm not getting any kickback or free fish outta this deal. Just tryin to keep the peace, it's what us Canucks love to do! LOL

christosclowns

Ok so i hope that did justice and i really dont feel like doint it with every other pair i have lol. Thank yo scott that was a great idea . I hope this is allover with lol back to the fun stuff

Scott Riemer

I PM'd Erik and told him I hoped it was a misunderstanding. But you can't blame us for wanting to be sure before we enter into a financial transaction. Especially after someone posts that he was a scammer. I don't believe he is at this point and I apologize. Whoever the other guy is, he signed up today and made 2 posts, both in an attempt to undermine Erik's credibility. IMO, that person is the one lacking credibility. I look forward to hopefully acquiring a pair of clowns and reporting a great transaction to build Erik's reputation here on Nano-Reef.com.

yeah i know what you mean there!! It is so hard just trying to get something sligtly different than what everyone else has.

I talked to Erik over the phone yesterday and he was very helpful. He was telling me all about his setup and how to start if I wanted to do it on my own. He even offered to walk me through the whole process if I needed any help.

I posted the info from marinebreeder because there was alot of confusion there. WE were trying to find out the truth due to your low post count and the issues on the other forum. Bascially I didnt want to be had thats all. I saw your pics with the names.

Ok You name it ill prove it ill send someone free clowns whatever you want im lagit

I will be happy to take a couple of free ones. LOL

:grouphug:

christosclowns

Listen this is who I am, this is not a forum on whos identity were trying to prove etc... This is about clownfish. I will do the best I can to help anyone with anything, and like star said I will walk anyone thorugh any questions or things they havent or want to try. Please put faith in what I have said and just enjoy the thread. My name is erik nice to meet all of you. lol geeeeez

I was also familiar (read the posts) with the problems on MarineBreeder. It makes me uneasy with the name changes etc. Regardless of the company name, whether you still make food, what your son's name is etc. What is the point in changing your name and starting your post count over? Unless you are trying to hide something from someone.

I don't know Erik, or Christos, and I don't plan on ordering any fish anytime soon, but he is certainly trying to prove himself mighty hard. Maybe too hard?

Instead of jumping around on forums and changing names etc, just stay put, slow it down and get to know some people before trying to sell fish and claiming they are the best and coming up with your own names for them. It's only undermining your credibility.

I will certainly be interested in the outcome once someone has ordered and received fish. Hopefully they will post their experiences. Maybe someone lives nearby and can go meet and greet have a beer and talk fish.

Just my .02

Chris

Well I got a PM from a fellow MARSH member, looks like many people have ordered from him with great success. Sorry for jumping to conclusions Erik, but you have to understand, you joined on December 30th and then all the name changes, it was confusing. Hope you accept my apology :flower:

To: ddr_phish

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:30 am

Subject: Re: ChristosClowns (Erik Papapanos)

Yea I know the guy and know of people here on Marsh that have bought clowns from him. Whom ever told you he is a scammer probably is just pissed off at him.

The thing is with this hobby and message boards is it is quick and too easy to get banned from one. Passions run high for some in this hobby and the passion for clowns gets no higher than it does for the person you are questioning. His only fault is his willingness to address every dumb reefers question and some times things get over heated and out of hand. Sadly when this happens he ends up geting banned and many people are left to think he was a scam.

Jurgy on here bought some clowns from him. So feel free to contact him as well. If you are in Houston wait for me to place an order and then pay me when you see the clowns.

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:42 am

Hey Eric is a real cool guy. He has the genetics to breed amazing fish. He is a very busy restaurant owner and gets busy. He does have pricey fish sometimes and they do lay fry and breed. I have talked to him on the phone countless times talking about clownfish and what is best for the fish. Never has he tried to get me to pay more money for fish. He truely has a passion for this hobby and I trust him. I am going to purchase a pair of clownfish from him and I wanted to buy two pair because i figured I could grow them up and take the better looking of the 4 but Eric talked me the problems that might occur when hoousing 4 or more clowns. I was ready to spend more money and Eric helped me to understand that giving him more money is not going to provide a better life for his fish. This guy is cool if not I will buy everything he sells you even if it is dead.

He is a good guy and anybody on the board talking *censored* does not know him.

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:56 am

yeah man he's cool, I got some clowns and a few frags a while back. I believe he's working on doing a shipment to houston here soon I think CHEWY is taking care of it. You might want to contact him. I had no issues with him when I ordered.

this is fine, but you gotta understand everyones hesitation about buying. There has been alot of bad transactions on here lately. We were looking for proof and feedback on you before buying. Im still interested in a pair on the onyx clowns from you. I was just looking for feedback from people that have bought fish from you due to your low post count.

christosclowns

Completely understood and I respect how you feel. I will shipping a pair of onyx tomorrow or first thing thursday am to the member named Star so we will see what he has to say

christosclowns

Ok so updates on onyx I have like 20 ready to go and about 50 that just went passed metamorphasis. Those should be ready in 2 months or less. And im hatching her new clutch tomorrow night lol. She is a machine. I will pm the people on the list and I will try to get them out next week to those who want them. I do have a paypal account, and I will have to send you an email to go further with paying for them. Let me know

Here is your list again of those who want a pair. This list will be updated as time goes by. Because I have limited amount there will be a minimum of a two month wait time. Please be patient and I will contact everyone when there are plenty to go around thank you.Clowns will be between 1/2 inch or more and are 35 a piece or 60 for two. Shipping will vary between 25 and 48 dollars. 48 is as far as California.

. ddr_phish ( is gonna wait)

dtfleming (schedualed for a pair tuesday)

PoopCola

. LaredoTX

KsquarE

. Kozo

. Hondacbr60089

NaoClown

Scott Riemer (schedualed for a pair tuesday)

. Marteen

. The Star (shipped out)

. Wade20

christosclowns

ok i pmd the first ten people and I am awating replies. I will need emails and zipcodes so I can give final total for the pair plus shipping. In the email there will be a link to paypal. Thanks guys and ladies

christosclowns

ok guys there are only 3 pairs left so I am awaiting a response from the people on the list well see who wants them I shipped to star today so I hope they get there ok tomorrow see ya guys.

christosclowns

Ok well it is final all clowns are sold sorry guys well have to put a list up for the next upcoming batch hope everyone follows i will update pix soon. the list will be refined for the next batch

Archived