divecj5

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So jealous.

I would LOVE to visit Seattle w/hubby.

It was tough leaving, that's for sure.

welcome back!

Thanks D. The Flame Algae and "Sea Fan" are doing fantastic.

Ditto this ^

Thanks Henry.

New tank thread pics. Go check it out when you have caught up on everything.

Will do....almost done shoveling my way out from under work e-mails :rant:

I am in love with your tank. The love the 2 island scape, and the Monti's. This is how I hope my tank will look someday a long time down the road. That is if I can even get the lighting worked out :angry:

I am in love with your tank. The love the 2 island scape, and the Monti's. This is how I hope my tank will look someday a long time down the road. That is if I can even get the lighting worked out :angry:

Thanks for the compliment on the tank. There are times where I really like the aquascape that I have and then there are times when I wish I would have went for a lower profile look. A little too late to change things now so maybe I'll try something different with my next tank (read: no time soon).

Let me know if you ever want any cheap Monti frags....the Orange one in the front needs constant trimming as it grows right towards the glass.

Glad you had a good trip. Post a link to the pics if you can...

Will do. We are just wrapping up some "for pay" pictures so our personal pictures are usually placed on the back-burner til the paying customers' are done :)

Should have some tank shots today or tomorrow as well. Things are really starting to look a lot better in the tank.

Deleted User 6

My momma always said you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes, where the go, where they've been. I've worn lots of shoes, I bet if I think about it real hard I can remember my first pair of shoes.

Cant wait to see updated pictures. Try and snap some of the Icefire.

-Dave

Thanks Dave. Honestly, the Icefire hasn't done JACK in quite some time. I guess it's a stale mate until it decides to grow :) The Setosa on the other hand has been growing like crazy lately.

Should have some tank shots today or tomorrow as well. Things are really starting to look a lot better in the tank.

impatient.gif

Thanks Dave. Honestly, the Icefire hasn't done JACK in quite some time. I guess it's a stale mate until it decides to grow :) The Setosa on the other hand has been growing like crazy lately.

impatient.gif

Run Adam, Run!

Figured it was just about time for some new pictures :P

Nothing really new, exciting, or crazy going on with the tank. Just trying to get things back to the way they were this past Fall so no new additions.

Frogspawn - "fluffy and happy"

p710827254-3.jpg

Hollywood Stunner - About the size of a tea cup now.

p1004590158-3.jpg

Pink Panties

p713320192-3.jpg

"One is the loneliest number...."

p799575135-3.jpg

And since I always like to see what peoples' tanks look like in their home/apartment/condo, here are some shots showing the tank in the house we rent (tank looks bluer than in person).

p700610798-3.jpg

p766003460-3.jpg

Hopefully I'll have some updated SPS shots once the 40D I just got comes in next week :)

-adam

Nice crib Adam.

On another note I am not sure how I feel about a coral being called "pink panties". Just seems....well ...wrong.

Nice crib Adam.

On another note I am not sure how I feel about a coral being called "pink panties". Just seems....well ...wrong.

Thanks Henry. My wife and I always end up repainting and decorating the places we rent...eventually we'll buy a place and actually reap the benefits of the time/energy.

Yeah, Pink Panties wouldn't be my first choice for a coral name. Randy (PurpleUP) told me it is what he called it when I got it from him so it just stuck ;)

So where, general terms, in Charleston are you?

We live in West Ashley (west of the ashley river, how clever). About 5 minutes from our door to the historic downtown areas and about 15 minutes from the beach.

This will give you a general idea - West Ashley, Charleston

Love it, 15 minutes to Folly Beach? Ever get over to Shem Creek for dinner?

That's right...on a good day before Summer traffic.

Shem Creek is by far one of my favorite places to eat in Charleston. Great setting, great place for photography, and excellent seafood.

Sounds like you need to make a visit down here again :)

Everything is looking good Adam. Looks like you got quite the growth going on with the Stunner. Looking forward to seeing some shots with the new camera.

You'll have to stop on by the page. I picked up a DSLR and can finally take some good pics.

Archived