Innovative Marine Aquariums

Chucktown 20H

divecj5

Sorry to hear about all the issues. I'm sure everything will work out. Isn't the reefing mantra patience? Like spanko said, your tank is beautiful. I'm sure its still looking awesome. Its just hard to watch it first hand because you notice all the little things that are wrong with it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to hear about all the issues. I'm sure everything will work out. Isn't the reefing mantra patience? Like spanko said, your tank is beautiful. I'm sure its still looking awesome. Its just hard to watch it first hand because you notice all the little things that are wrong with it.

Thanks. I'm sure everything will work out as well....it just takes FOREVER for certain SPS and corals to recover. As you noted, it's just tough to see in person since I know how healthy things were just a day or two ago.

davidr2340

Sorry about the losses Adam... :angry:

Seriously though... Those pictures of this neck of the woods are stunning!!! :bowdown:

Thanks for sharing them with us!

B)

:flower::(

Hope the Pearlberry ends up OK...

Nope...unfortunately it was completely toast by the time I got home from work last night. Nothing to salvage.

Sorry about the losses Adam... :angry:

Seriously though... Those pictures of this neck of the woods are stunning!!! :bowdown:

Thanks for sharing them with us!

B)

As you are well aware, you win some and lose some in this hobby. Just sucks when it happens but I try and remind myself that these specimens are naturally suited for environments that are vary stable (conditions-wise) so it still amazes me that we can keep them (and grow them) in such a small space.

On a happier note, should have some pictures from last night up shortly.

Deleted User 6

bit late to the party, but like I told weets, the coral can live in my tank, or it can die. not my problem. i don't have room for weakass coral.

if 90% of my coral is doing fine and one SPS decides to be a little #####, then screw it, lol.

airman_verde04

FTS .... fingerscrossed please.. hehe..

so random fact, I just found out that the town I'm moving to is the home to the United Pet Group Aquatics department.. wearhouse, production, distro I think.. I think I know where I want to get a PT job..

PS.. sorry about your coral loss.. that always blows.

bit late to the party, but like I told weets, the coral can live in my tank, or it can die. not my problem. i don't have room for weakass coral.

I'm packing all of them up as we speak...should be to you tomorrow afternoon so make room :P

FTS .... fingerscrossed please.. hehe..

so random fact, I just found out that the town I'm moving to is the home to the United Pet Group Aquatics department.. wearhouse, production, distro I think.. I think I know where I want to get a PT job..

Pics to come below...but no FTS. Just didn't grab one last night.

Sounds like you found a nice spot up there in Va. When are you moving again?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I ended up losing the Pearlberry, luckily everything else has been looking happy and healthy. Not a ton of growth but that's fine for the time being while I get everything back in check.

Oh yeah, and these are with the new 40D, which is AMAZING.

Acans

p15743228-3.jpg

Flame Algae (holding strong)

p203650618-3.jpg

Green Favia

p503745686-3.jpg

Meeting of the Minds (Red Planet, Sunset, Superman)

p55927665-3.jpg

Setosa (growing really well lately with new nodules)

p247823543-3.jpg

Other Side of the Setosa (don't mind the Pearlberry on the right :(

p456278692-3.jpg

Happy Cinco de Mayo...heading for some tacos and cervezas B)

-Adam

Great shots!! The corals are looking great. Happy Cinco to you Adam.

Thanks. Hope you had a great Cinco de Mayo as well.

Still looking good man. I love the setosa and your meeting of the minds shot.

Thanks for the compliments on the shots...glad you like them. Thought they were a little something different from the normal shots I've posted in the past.

airman_verde04
Sounds like you found a nice spot up there in Va. When are you moving again?

First of July..

• 4 weeks later...

*crickets crickets*

Sorry for the lack of any updates. The tank has actually been doing and looking great lately so pictures are in the near future.

We've been extremely busy with our photography business lately so between working the usual 9-5, being booked Saturdays and Sundays, and then spending hours editing, NR has fallen to the bottom of the pile.

If anyone cares to take a peek at some of our recent work, feel free to let me know what you think -

AB Photography

I've had something completely new in the works for weeks now.....so stay tuned :ninja:

Change is Good.....

17g Rimless Reef

p949740914-3.jpg

And no, the 20H will not be going anyway anytime soon. Some coral shuffling will occur and it will eventually come down, but no time in the near future.

-Adam

are you running a skimmer?

Currently running an Aqua-C Remora HOB w/ an MJ1200. That and I'm now back to dosing 4 drops of MB7 every other day and dosing .2mL of Vodka every 3 days. Things are looking fantastic and the skimmer is rockin'.

omgomgomg

Well, no need to go freaking out now :P

Archived