• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
omgomgomg

Yup, very nice blur. B)

not expectin tank shots were ya?? :D

blur is my bestestestestest friend :happy:

FTS!!!!!

oi, gotta clean the glass first. you should see the crap i was shooting through :blink:

WOW!!!! Real nice. :blush:

thanks

omgomgomg Pichers! B)

Very nice D.

Will we have to wait a few months for the next batch? :huh:

lol, probably not. macro lens is too much fun right now.

if all else fails, i'm planning a couple of collection trips for the summer, so i'll have new livestock that will have to be shown eventually :D

oooh... where you going?

I happen to be in so cal right now, and there are some monstruous anthopleura sola that are sooo tempting, but I'm a generally law abiding citizen so I refrain.

oooh... where you going?

I happen to be in so cal right now, and there are some monstruous anthopleura sola that are sooo tempting, but I'm a generally law abiding citizen so I refrain.

I'm still looking up the laws regarding collection, but Maryland and Delaware shorelines are a couple hours away. Far enough down the Chesapeake to get nearly oceanic salt levels is just over an hour's drive and Professor and I were discussing a trip down there - he wants to set up a local biotope and knows some good places to go for livestock.

I'm hoping to get further up in the Northeast as well, but finding time and money to get there is difficult going right now - especially since we decided to go back to Hawaii this summer. It's a longshot that I'll make it this summer, but it's at least on the radar.

There's usually a local aquarium club trip to the coast off New York and New Jersey where you can collect the seasonal tropicals that float up the coast (inlcuding lionfish) that I want to try out and grab whatever temperate fish they net (figuring I'll be the only one who cares about the coldwater fish).

Really crappy FTS:

Untitled_Panorama1.jpg

It's amazing how boring the rocks look in the shots. There are several caves and a huge channel through them that you can't tell are there from looking at the photo :(

Make stuff grow faster.

My weird hair algae strand is growing quickly... It's a good 4-5 inches long now :P

Actually, the strawberries are probably double what I first had...they're just so darned small they don't look much different :(

My purdy cory isn't doing so great.... not sure if he was damaged or just isn't happy with something, but he's fading away. :tears:

:o

:(

thanks jamie :)

A. equina study...

with 150mm macro and 2x teleconverter :happydance:

...next time i use tripod...

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3220.jpg

IMG_3221.jpg

IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3225.jpg

IMG_3227.jpg

IMG_3236.jpg

IMG_3246.jpg

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

o, and strawberries too :)

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

IMG_3243.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

Thanks guys :)

I think I'm gonna have to stop posting photos of the beadlets...getting too much competition for the ones that pop up on LiveAquaria.

Nice shots, Daniel Hawkins :P

thanks...

long story about lightroom not cooperating -_- suffice it to say...never tell it to watermark one pic unless you want them all to be watermarked in the beta version i obtained

Beautiful!!!!!

thanks Sue :)

Same setup as the last ones, but I walked my lazy butt to the car and got the tripod this time...

IMG_3281.jpg

IMG_3283.jpg

IMG_3286.jpg

IMG_3288.jpg

IMG_3290.jpg

IMG_3292.jpg

IMG_3294.jpg

IMG_3302.jpg

IMG_3303.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3308.jpg