Cultivated Reef

I feel like a noob

jeremai

I had flat worms like that. I left it alone and they eventually disappeared. I still see one occasionally, but they haven't returned to plague proportions and don't seem inclined to.

Ooo I like the shrooms too. Me thinks you need to post a fts. :D

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAI GUISE, WAHTS GOIN ON IN HEER?

edit - holy crap I gotta start slicing into these things. GOLDMINE!!!

Also, I just realized that I've never done a water change on this tank, and I've only needed to top off once.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!? omgomgomg

Yeah, I've decided there's no way I'm paying $90 for a mushroom, no matter how orange it is. Just can't do it.

:tears:

Really. You've never been one to shy away from a little decadence. Well in your wardrobe anyway.

Really. You've never been one to shy away from a little decadence. Well in your wardrobe anyway.

My wardrobe is pretty much guaranteed to not up and die. I have confidence in my reef skills, but there's always the chance.

Thomas. The new mini? :lol: And you said your ginger yelled instead of screamed :huh:

:huh:

Ok, I can't decide on a coral, so tomorrow I'm ordering seagrass. The sandbed isn't ready yet though, which means now I have to dig up Samala's old research on fertilization. I am NOT happy. :angry:

get a fish

be gentle when planting the sea grass,,, make a hole in the sand to stick the root in. I've had luck with turtle grass and shoal grass.

Archived