ReefCleaners.org

I feel like a noob

jeremai

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mine is in low flow, but receives a few blasts from the K nano from time to time. Have you tried talking to them nicely? :)

Yes, but then I get sad when they don't talk back. :tears:

jer needs more coralz ;)

I'M WAITING PATIENTLY.

:tapsfoot:

I'm showing off. This shot was taken at f/1.4, 1/125sec. Handheld.

six.jpg

:happydance:

In other news, I need more coral - this same composition is getting REALLY annoying.

Right? The ability to shoot at f/1.4 is nice and all, but mostly useless for me in the real world. Pulled back to f/8 though this lens is INCREDIBLE. Just couldn't handhold a shot of my tank at f/8. ;)

Looks are deceiving. The parts that look like the box are actually covered in clear packing tape. It took me the better part of a half hour to get into it. :angry:

But the contents were impeccably packaged (ty, Daniel :flower:). I'm in Phoenix right now, so hopefully they get all settled in over the weekend and I can take pics on Monday.

seven.jpg

B) me and usps lady should go into packaging company together right? :lol:

:haha:

Oh crap.... wonder what mine is going to look like. :unsure:

yours isn't THAT bad...you can actually see a *little* bit of real box on yours :D

Looks are deceiving. The parts that look like the box are actually covered in clear packing tape. It took me the better part of a half hour to get into it. :angry:

But the contents were impeccably packaged (ty, Daniel :flower:). I'm in Phoenix right now, so hopefully they get all settled in over the weekend and I can take pics on Monday.

B) hope you like Jer.

lol?

Not really. But I'm trying.

Only if you were shirtless during said waterchange.

:naughtydance:

Pics.

Still cloudy. Plus the new R. sancti hasn't puffed yet.

Nah, my next purchases are seagrass and fish. After that I'll see about more corals.

Unfortunately the red ones are too close to the side of the tank. The curved glass is giving me issues. It's the only downside to this absolutely incredible tank I've found so far.

eta - I swear there was a post before this one that was deleted, I'm not talking to myself. :huh:

Archived