Coral Vue Hydros

I feel like a noob

jeremai

Oh yeah, I guess I need a qualifier, lol. :slap:

I ordered my three Thomases (Thomii?), but the usps.com site is being shifty so I cannot track the package. :angry:

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yeah, I guess I need a qualifier, lol. :slap:

I ordered my three Thomases (Thomii?), but the usps.com site is being shifty so I cannot track the package. :angry:

Shweeet

I hear ya. I have diamond wheels in limbo. At least they can't die.

Shipping issues. Some confusion by Ken, some by me - long story short, the new tenants of my old house have three new mushrooms. :angry:

He's going to re-ship Mon or Tues. Maybe someday I'll have Thomases. :tears:

WELL APPARENTLY THEY WERE DELIVERED AT 1:30 BUT MY DAMN SEC'Y DECIDED IT WASN'T IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO WARRANT MY IMMEDIATE ATTENTION UNTIL TWENTY MINUTES AGO. :angry:

So yeah, they're still settling in, lol. Pichers when they're puffy, promise!

Wierd, they're all taking on different forms. Kim, how big does yours get again? These came in between nickel and quarter sized, but they seem to be puffing up pretty large. I should have ordered more. :(

SECS ARE SO MUCH FUN :)

Meh. Time for a new one, imo.

thomii1a.jpg

They're still a little pissed off atm, but the one on the right has already attached. Not bad for two-day shipping! :happy:

Oh, yeah, I've seen some of the round types too.

Check out Miniwhinny's 29 dedicated to them. ;)

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL ME ABOUT THESE THINGS! :rant:

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL ME ABOUT THESE THINGS! :rant:

Do your own homework, noob, lol. :mellow:

:flower:

They're cute! The spikey one looks po'd.

Mine attached to the rocks really quickly too, so that's a really good thing about them.

I love 'em...awesome. Looks like they shipped well. They tend to get upset during shipping and spill their guts but yours look quite happy already. NICE :D

Thanks! Yeah, the water in the bags was pretty nasty, but they all seemed to respond very quickly. My tank lights are still off now, but from what I can tell they three big ones have settled in and will be nice and puffy later today. The baby seems to have been overshadowed by one of the larger ones, we'll see what happens with that one.

Archived