Pod Your Reef

The ORA thread

glennr1978

Looks exactly like the ORA tri-color.

True, I look at thr RC pics and the polyps are like the bellina's. May just get this and Red planet now. IDk, I'll have to see how they look at the LFS when the time comes, I need a skimmer and some cash first.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
er1c_the_reefer
Do you dose potassium by any chance? I just started dosing last week and the blue in my pearlberry has intinsified quite a bit. unfortunately mine is in a part of the tank where it's basically impossible to get a good pic.

the blue in mine is hard to get to stand out in pictures. the tips are an intense lavendarish purple. i don't normally dose potassium; i guess technically i do because the iodine i dose is in form of potassium iodide but i think the amount is negligible.

Picked up a Pearlberry for $45 today. Awesome piece 3" tall with half a dozen branches, already has new growth on the base, I left it on the plug since I have the perfect place and it fits snug with the plug. It rang up as $70 but the guy gave it to me for $45. Only had $23 on me so my mom payed the rest cause she knew how good of a deal it was and fell in love with the piece aswell! :)

Picked up a Pearlberry for $45 today. Awesome piece 3" tall with half a dozen branches, already has new growth on the base, I left it on the plug since I have the perfect place and it fits snug with the plug. It rang up as $70 but the guy gave it to me for $45. Only had $23 on me so my mom payed the rest cause she knew how good of a deal it was and fell in love with the piece aswell! :)

pics or it didn't happen...

You suck. Serious.

2189568405_c1003315b0.jpg?v=0

From Nick!!!

I picked up a frag of "Joe the coral", and a "Plum crazy" acro today. Not to sound gay, but Joe is much better looking in person. Although the Plum Crazy acro is nice, I'm not all that impressed with it. It may end up going straight into the prop tank. Thanks to the very generous people at Aquarium Masters here in C.C. for hooking me up with such a good deal. I'll get some pics tomorrow.

I just fragged my pearlberry, and joe the coral. I got two nice frags from the pearlberry, and one good one from the joe. the other joe frag was accidental (butterfingers), and is only about 1/2". No they arent for sale........yet.

Should i change the name of this thread to "the offical ORA thread", or something like that? It's really not all about the red planet anymore. Maybe a new name would be more fitting?

this nano-reef stuff is stupid. we should all just start with 180g+ systems. we would all probably save a lot of money in the long-run. haha.

this nano-reef stuff is stupid. we should all just start with 180g+ systems. we would all probably save a lot of money in the long-run. haha.

cool, i'm gonna try to sell that one to my wife. wish me luck, im gonna need a whole lot of it.

ur right.. Gonna order mine right now..

Archived