Top Shelf Aquatics

my 20L frag tank

glennr1978

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I went to 2 locla hardware stores to find that krylon fusion paint and neither of them sell it. Is there any other kind of paint I can use that you know of?

Hey, I went to 2 locla hardware stores to find that krylon fusion paint and neither of them sell it. Is there any other kind of paint I can use that you know of?

go to walmart, they have it. they are the only place that seems to have it

go to walmart, they have it. they are the only place that seems to have it

^^ what he said. Or you could check a paint store. That's where I get mine at.

I held the wood for that badd a$$ stand.. lol..

You hold wood better than anyone around!!!

Thanks! I will!!! What makes this paint "reef safe"?

couldn't tell you.I just have seen it and used it in reefs without problems

Thanks! I will!!! What makes this paint "reef safe"?

the countless people (including myself) that have used it in thier tanks witout any problems.

the countless people (including myself) that have used it in thier tanks witout any problems.

Oh so you don't know, but you do know it's safe. That's all that counts...

Oh so you don't know, but you do know it's safe. That's all that counts...

pretty much... I could tell you all sorts of things that can / can't work in a reef tank, but couldn't tell you why scientifically. I'm not that nerdy.

pretty much... I could tell you all sorts of things that can / can't work in a reef tank, but couldn't tell you why scientifically. I'm not that nerdy.

Well why not? Nah thats cool, I don't care as long as it's safe...

purplefirefish

yes huh.

dont deny your nerdynesss.

is it nerdy if i want to see your boobies

best first post ever!!!!! I've got a strong feeling that you've been here before though ;) .

Quick update. All my "tester" frags are doing okay. They look a little bleached out which I think is actually due to the lighting. They were in a low lit area in my 40g, and with the new bulb combo the lighting is kinda strong.

The little damsel I put in the tank went MIA a day or two after I put him in the tank and hasn't been seen since. I will likely get another one, and a sixline soon. I've also added about 20 small turbo snails for my CUC.

I'm soooo tempted to put a b&w clown in this tank, just because it would match the theme so well. My LFS has some from ORA that are misbarred, and COMPLETELY b&w. I'm just having a hard time justifying a $65 not so beneficial fish for a frag tank.

Archived