Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My 75 Gallon peninsula tank

MitchReef

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick update. Nearly 24 hours in the tank now....

Here is the A. subulata....check out the PE!!!!

IMG_3494.jpg

And the Frankenberry is just fabulous.

IMG_3495.jpg

Can't wait for the upcoming swap.....

I just got an email from the person I'm swapping with later this week. Looks like after work Thursday I will be going for the swap. He was at work, but sent some pics of the colonies the frags will be coming from.

Here is the pastel Acropora echinata. He said it's supposed to be a "something lemonade"

Ed1.jpg

Ed2.jpg

This is the purple edged Acropora efflorens

Ed4.jpg

Ed3.jpg

And the Silver Bullet Bonsai. This is the one I was after

Ed5.jpg

Ed6.jpg

Come on Thursday!!!!

I got that one July 23, two years ago, a friend gave it to me for my Birthday...that's how I know the date....It has given up a LOT of frags too....

So, as promised....I'm back with pictures of the new frags....

First of all, realize these all have some coloring up to do....I did another frag swap last evening and ended up with some really nice pieces.

The first is a nice frag of Purple tip Acropora valida....

IMG_3518.jpg

Second is a Pink and Yellow Acropora echinata....

IMG_3515.jpg

Number three is Purple edged Acropora efflorescens...

IMG_3524.jpg

Fourth is a Blue Ice Caulastrea furcata (Candy Cane)....

IMG_3521.jpg

Finally the Silver Bullet Bonsai...the piece I was really after....

IMG_3523.jpg

Now, just a couple of shots of my ORA Oregon Blue Tort (A. tortuosa)...

January 3, 2010....

IMG_2260.jpg

October 15, 2010....

IMG_3520.jpg

I'm pleased....

Thanks Billy...We need to do that next swap soon....Give me a shout when you can. I will cut the monti as soon as you give me the word....

Thanks RB....I need to put up a frags post soon. I got a bunch of stuff to get out of this tank. I just hate the whole shipping hassle...I get lazy and that's why I got no room in my tank!

Thanks RB....I need to put up a frags post soon. I got a bunch of stuff to get out of this tank. I just hate the whole shipping hassle...I get lazy and that's why I got no room in my tank!

What kind of "stuff" do you need to get out of the tank?

I have frags of ORA Chip's Acro and ORA Blue Millepora, a mini colony of ORA Neon Green Birdsnest and a colony of pale green Caulastrea furcata (Candy Canes). A colony of Duncanopsammia and a couple colonies of Green Men From Mars palythoas. A mini colony of Holywood Stunner chalice and one of Tyree Blue Lamellosa chalice. I have a frag of ORA Bird of Paradise. I can make a frag of Montipora confusa or Superman encrusting Montipora. I have a couple of small frags of Rainbow Montipora and can cut a frag of Purple Slimer. I have a bunch of Whammin Watermelon zoas and some really pretty pink ones. I have a mini-colony of neon green favia and can cut frags of Hyacinth Birdsnest. I also have a mini-colony of Frog in a Blender Birdsnest. I also have a mini colony of browned out Idaho Grape Monti. My prices are famously reasonable, but I'm not ready to give stuff away. I just want to make some room, I'm not desparate to get stuff out.

Cool...it might take a bit of figuring out, but like I said, I'm fairly known for reasonable prices...He[[, I was once accused of Low Balling a buyer!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!

I have a snail that has been really bothering my Tridacna derasa clam...I'm hoping it's not a Pyramid Snail...what do y'all think???

IMG_3528.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(STUPID Mexi Turbo!!!!)

Cool...it might take a bit of figuring out, but like I said, I'm fairly known for reasonable prices...He[[, I was once accused of Low Balling a buyer!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!!

It's no problem...everybody is cheap sometime.

I need to get some approval to even make this purchase. The woman made me buy a new led tv for the living room. Since she got that I'm assuming it's okay for this. Hahaha...I'll pm you in a day or two.

Archived