BioCube and Aquapod Products from inTank

StevieT

Ok, Fuge rack done, to be tested for function

BC29 Fuge Rack:

IMG_7962.jpg

IMG_7963.jpg

As it sits viewing from the rear of the tank, along side the media rack:

IMG_7965.jpg

I have to ask...what's a "Packing Clown"? :)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha, good question. That is my organizer with every single sticker, vinyl and thermal that I use either on the product or on the box.

A Packing clown, is a thermal sticker of my clown logo that goes on each end of the box I ship out in. Branding basically. Nice catch, I was wondering if anyone would ask about the thing in the background

Hey StevieT,

I'm interested in the Media rack + Fuge combo for my BC29. Are you done with your testing? What might you be asking for the combo?

Thanks so much!

nothing that is ready for sale as of yet. I have to get a prototype out and have the memeber test it. Give it a little bit more, I am trying as hard as I can to get these all ready for production while keeping up with existing sales :)

• 2 weeks later...

i'm working :D next weekend will be awesome I have a lot of time to build FINALLY!

Hunting this weekend....

The fish saver for the BC29 (BC29FS) is updated for sale (already!) on the website

mediabaskets.com

How much you going to charge roughly for the ap24 one? What are you hunting, just got bck from Mule deer hunting it was great, got a pretty good one. Good luck!!

Thanks

Walt

I don't know yet as I still have some final design to think up. I would estimate 50-60 with shipping, it all depends on how many pieces this rack will involve.

Thanks! White tail deer in Wisconsin, opener is on Saturday but we go up Friday morning to set up.

Where at? I moved from WI 2 years ago for my job, I hunted up around Bloomer(Chippewa Falls) area. I use to work for Gander Mountain as a gunsmith in their main gunsmith shop for 16 years.

Walt

Cool! I am from the Milwaukee area (menomonee falls) but moved to IL a few years ago. I still hunt in WI.

We hunt in Warrens, right outside Tomah. I have been through Chip. Falls many of times, good beer is made there, nom nom nom. And John Menard is close by

Yea!! Too bad can only get 3 flavors of Leinies here in NM, but I sure would like to check out their new one's I saw in the Leinie Lodge newspaper I received yesterday. A nut brown, and 1888 Bock. I miss WI but I am pretty happy here, got a kick ass job and am way better off.

Maybe you could sneek me some of the new beer in when I order the AP media rack??:)

Good luck hunting!

Walt

I am impressed you can even get any out there, it is good to see they are branching outside of the midwest.

If you need some, I will ship! :D

No, they stay on. I was worried about that at first when I started to brand my media racks, but I haven't had one come off yet.

I use an outdoor marine vinyl and the adhesive is waterproof

• 2 weeks later...

down the road, probably. I like to purchase these tanks, it makes it easier for me to invent/design products. I have gone off dimensions given by customers and it has worked, but much easier if I have the tank. I have more design to complete on the current tanks I have in my research area.

If you are needing something, such as a fuge basket which isn't too complicated, shoot me a PM. Just let me know the dimensions of the chamber and I will ask a few other details. I am sure I could design something that will work for your application.

yes! Taking preorders now if you want to get on the list first. Will ship out early next week.

mediabaskets.com

They are all set up with pricing, no pictures yet but those will be updated when I get a free moment. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for waiting, I am trying very hard to release eveything ASAP.

BC14 media racks are done! I will update with pictures here and on the website ASAP.

Shipping starting this coming week.

Crackerballer

Got my fuge rack and cup in last week. Was so excited, didn't even get to take pics of the rack out of the tank, shoved it right in!

Mine was special because I have the Tunze in my Second chamber. I needed a fuge rack that would sit next to my Tunze. StevieT did the job! Here are the pics!

1020923hy6.jpg

w800.png

1020922uf1.jpg

Yes my water level is higher than most and prob higher than it should be, but I have and ATO in the left chamber and it works out very well. Let me know what you think. I highly recommend StevieT and his work. It looks good and is even more functional.

Archived