Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

BioCube and Aquapod Products from inTank

StevieT

correct.

Ok tank filled and media in. After you add water back to the second chamber, there is no difference in level. And as stated above the level of CH 2 and CH 3 are the same, right at the bend in that plastic piece that holds the hose. You can take some out or add some in if you want, pretty much user preferance.

Now my floss is brand new so some decrease may happen when that cloggs up, but I assume it will be only a slight decrease.

I will post some pictures soon.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

take your pick ;):D

and if you call in the next 10 minutes, every tank will include the wonderful and amazing inTank by StevieT media rack! Featured in popular science this rack does it all, scrubs, cleans, filters, lets you run a tank with a tang, a shark or even an octopus. Award winning, highly regarded and yet mysterious.

Call now our operators are standing by.

Update on the flow levels in the BC29 with the rack

IMG_7934.jpg

IMG_7935.jpg

IMG_7936.jpg

Floss, purigen, chemi pure

IMG_7937.jpg

IMG_7938.jpg

IMG_7939.jpg

Cutting the lip out of the BC8 to provide more flow: hazmat :P

IMG_7930.jpg

10 seconds later, cut down, then bend and break for the horzontal cut.

IMG_7932.jpg

I have BC29 racks made up. No official release yet but if you are interested, shoot me a PM. I am waiting to release them in full when I have a stocking level and have the Fuge rack done as well.

One thing I learned from the RSM racks is working from behind week after week is no fun. Easier to have things in stock so I can ship out in a day instead of a week. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update for everyone.

The BC29 Media racks are being produced and stocked up, right now I have 8 ready to go

I want to stock up on more before doing an official release, but if you would like one sooner, contact me.

The BC29 Fuge is on the drawing table and should be finished and sent to production this week

The BC14 Rack/Fuge has not started as of yet but will be started this week/end

The BC8 Media rack/Fuge is being mass produced but needs to be tested in tank before sale

The Aquapod 24 Media rack is a concept in my head. I would say by the end of November begining of December something will be available.

Red Sea Max Racks/Cups are still selling like crazy

Ok, Fuge rack done, to be tested for function

BC29 Fuge Rack:

IMG_7962.jpg

IMG_7963.jpg

As it sits viewing from the rear of the tank, along side the media rack:

IMG_7965.jpg

Well....It looks like I will be the first to test out the fuge/media rack! :D :D

I will post an update once I get it in my tank. I am getting the media/fuge rack for the BC29. I will hook up the 5.1 Leds from nanotuner for lights. It may be overkill, but what the heck! One thing that is going to be a real pain is getting the black plastic off on the back of the tank. My tank is set up about 3-4" off the wall so it should be fun scraping that off. I may post some pics if I have time. I am extremly busy with work and don't have the greatest digital camera.

Pete

Let us all know what you think Pete! Have you thought about a submersible light so no scraping is needed?

Hmmm...I have thought about it. I was a little worried about heat transfer and light out put. Do you think a submersible would work well? I have seen the submersible lights that other people have used online. What do you think?? I'm about to place my order for the leds from nanotuners, though they are kind of pricey $90!!

Thanks,

Pete

I don't know much about brand choice but LEDs shouldn't produce much if any heat underwater

I just ordered the 5 led fuge light from nano tuners. It was expensive and probably over kill but it should work great.

wow, $90 for Leds, seems expensive for just some light, but nothing around here is cheap I guess.

LoL...I'm feeling a bit of buyers remorse. For the money I just spent on the fuge I could of got a real nice skimmer. I hope my tank benefits from this! I'm sure all will work out.

Aw man......

Ahhh no big deal....I have a custom StevieT fuge rack coming!!! One thing is for sure...my biocube fuge will be growing a lot of chaeto with all of that light. B)

Just an update for everyone.

The BC29 Media racks are being produced and stocked up, right now I have 8 ready to go

I want to stock up on more before doing an official release, but if you would like one sooner, contact me.

The BC29 Fuge is on the drawing table and should be finished and sent to production this week

The BC14 Rack/Fuge has not started as of yet but will be started this week/end

The BC8 Media rack/Fuge is being mass produced but needs to be tested in tank before sale

The Aquapod 24 Media rack is a concept in my head. I would say by the end of November begining of December something will be available.

Red Sea Max Racks/Cups are still selling like crazy

So how's the BC14 fuge rack comin?

I will start a prototype this weekend, possibly earlier, I wish I had more time to work on these things, I only get 3-4 hours at night and the weekends.

Archived