Pod Your Reef

got2envy's 10g... $300 bux or bust

got2envy

I have been saving a spot fo my Lalani zoas :wub: I got them at 3:30PM today along with 2 other great frags..they already opened up, Thanks chicka!

P1010013-9.jpg

They look better in your tank too :P

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for taking that monster off my frag rack, btw. It had been spreading onto the rack itself... hate to do it, but I'll have to scrub the zoas off of it... unless somebody wants to buy a fragrack covered in those zoas???? :P

Those are some of the nicest zoas I've ever seen... you know, if I got a frag for Christmas, I wouldn't complain...

If they grow as fast for me as they do for Lalani U shall get a Christmas frag :) share the wealth I say

What no top down shot? I'm dissapointed! :P

Those zoas rock... i wantz some!

wow i never even tought of a top down shot..I will have to work on photo skillz

Lalani is your girl for the zoas :P

Happy birf-day! it's my birf-day too! isn't that a song hmmmm...

WOW! That's all I've got to say! Just

WOW!

:o :o :o

Thanks Sue ;)

I really appreciate the great comments guys and gals!

Thanks for taking that monster off my frag rack, btw. It had been spreading onto the rack itself... hate to do it, but I'll have to scrub the zoas off of it... unless somebody wants to buy a fragrack covered in those zoas???? :P

No zoa abuse!!! someone buy the fragrack :o

clownfish1124
My other Lalani Zoas omgomgomg ..the pinks took a little longer to open..and are still trying to peep thru

CIMG0031.jpg

i got those middle zoas at the lfs all browned out for 5 bucks! great corals and they are so colorful now!

airman_verde04
Your tank looks so unique! keep it up!

I think you look unique!! haha.. or whatever.. come comment on my tank anytime! hehe..

got2envy's - I like what you did with the your LED's, they rock dont they? anyways.. keep up the good work.

got2envy's - I like what you did with the your LED's, they rock dont they? anyways.. keep up the good work.

Thanks! The LED's are kick arse :P

Very sweet zoas. Tank is really looking nice.

Thanks debbeach! I appreciate you taking a looksey :D

Archived