Innovative Marine Aquariums

got2envy's 10g... $300 bux or bust

got2envy

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I know everyone looooves pix lol here are a few close ups ...FTS on the 17th :P

My tank is coming along nicely, I am doing 2x 10% weekly water changes

I added a few zoas a few days ago..to my surprise I looked at my 2 lonely pink zoas and a new baby has sprouted :)

P1010006-13.jpg

I also went to the LFS looking for a fishy for my lonely yellow tail damsel and came accross a sale! 25% off fish that just arrived and still in the acclimating bag..so I got a fire fish for $6

P1010046-3.jpg

also came across a anemone shrimp..same deal 25% off..got it for $7 very cool shrimp it is see thru with white and blue spots and a really cool orange and blue tail

P1010004-16.jpg

and my bubble coral transfered last night

P1010001-20.jpg

here is a pic an hour after I put it in with the lights out

P1010068-2.jpg

pic of the ked reds

P1010019-3.jpg

and pic of growth on culerpa

P1010001-21.jpg

and a pic of yellow tail damsel..this little fish is a trip to watch

P1010034-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Maria

Great Pics MAN hahaha, guess he doesnt know your a girly

lol I get that alot around here :rolleyes: girls can reef too just ask Lalani, Weetie, Sue and Angela :P

so far no hostilities, but I was thinking of getting glass tops to help with evap..I have egg crate now and the light sits on top..I hate when fish carpet surf..I lost a nice red parrot wrasse a month ago :(

So far so good, the firefish and damsel are getting along and the shrimp is hanging out on the bubble coral

a pic of my hitchhikers :) hopefully they are fast growers like the pinks seem to be

P1010017-8.jpg

Thanks for looking!

lol I am sure it will settle down by tommorow..they are cool little fish, mine is always looking for food..any spec that floats by he picks up and spits it back out...even snail poo :lol:

Tommorow is FTS day for everyone and since everyone know what i gotz I figured I'd wait :P

I did change the scape a bit to give me more room, took out a few small peices of L/R. I fed my trumpets and bubble some mysis last night so I just did a 2.5g water change this morning :D

I am waiting patiently for Lalani's zoas in the mail lol

Ya I knowz, I knowz..here is pixes fixes till tommorow

meh skrimp

P1010099-1.jpg

gsp is a growing

P1010075.jpg

The culerpa growing everyday I see a new sprout..I cut some of the long ones cause they started looking white with gren dots and that means trouble lol

P1010072.jpg

and my green trumpets are on the split

P1010003-13.jpg

That's enough for today..carry on :P

Yay for FTS day!

left side

P1010001-22.jpg

right side

P1010004-17.jpg

corner shot

P1010006-14.jpg

front side

P1010011-7.jpg

P1010010-11.jpg

I pulled a few small peices of L/R out cause the side closest to the koralia was to tall and I was not getting good flow since the flow is all pointing to the front :)

Thanks for looking!

looking super awesome! i have much ground to make up!

Thanks! we still got 5 months to go lol

Nice! got2envy, You got quite a unique scape with those big flat rocks! Nice scaping. :happy: And many rooms for more nice stuffs to be place :P

Thanks J'field, I :wub: your tank

those flat rocks are great :) I am almost at my limit for livestock so my zoas will grow on the rocks till the contest is over and I can add some other corals depending on how these grow :D

grow little corals, grow omgomgomg

I have been saving a spot fo my Lalani zoas :wub: I got them at 3:30PM today along with 2 other great frags..they already opened up, Thanks chicka!

P1010013-9.jpg

Archived