Coral Vue Hydros

got2envy's 10g... $300 bux or bust

got2envy

Great deal $25 is almost stealing. I have enjoyed following your tank progress it came out great. I have no doubt you have inspired more than one 10 gallon tank. Good luck in the conest.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys and gals!

$1.67 I could a bought a hermit :P

Good Luck to everyone! this was alot of fun...whens the next contest haha

setting up my AP24 this weekend :)

Great job got2envy!! Those Lalani zoas look familiar!! I think they are daytrippers that I originally got from Ebin.

Great job got2envy!! Those Lalani zoas look familiar!! I think they are daytrippers that I originally got from Ebin.

Thanks Brett!

Yep I got those, the red skirt and the yellow and greens from Lani :D they are all fast growers

awesome shtuff

• 1 month later...

This tank turned out sweet! I ddnt follow the contest much, but for 300 bucks it cant be beat! btw I updated some pics on my thread if you wanna take a look!

Well this tank won best 10g and a week later I transfered everything to a AquaPod 24 :D

I will take a look at your thread :P

addicted2reefer

Very very nice ! I love the caulastrea you have. I have a question for you, what is that you have on those frags to keep them upright?

addicted2reefer

Thank you, Maria. I am Brian, and I see that your in palm beach county and i was reading your other thread and was wondering where this "kookaburas " is located. I travel back and fourth to palm beach alot, via US1 , and I stop by unda the sea and oceans below, but I havent come across that one.

Hi Brian! thanks for looking at my thread! :D

Kookaburas is on 441 on the corner of Southern Blvd...they have sucked arse the last few times I have been in there tho and they closed half of the tanks down :(

addicted2reefer

Thank you. Lil too far for me , so thanks again for the tip on "they have sucked arse the last few times I have been in there tho and they closed half of the tanks down " or I would've drove to see what they have.

I like my route on US1 , oceans below is great and right now, I'm just getting back from unda the sea. I like the small frag they have, perfect for a nano or pico.

I was asking them if there was any local reef clubs around here, would you know of any?

DogfoodEnforcer

wow. crazy 10G!!

so would you recommend those HOB Drs Foster and Smith Power Filters? Did you run that HOB filter with the cartridges, or slightly differently? How loud is it?

I answered your goni question on my Rat. thread. The LFS where I got my new stuff had a green one that didn't extend much. I thought it was a cup coral or something. I would not try green.

Archived