SaltCritters.com

got2envy's 10g... $300 bux or bust

got2envy

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
P1010094-1.jpg

Looks like its doing the typical sixline half curled, sideways swimmin', fins flared hey check me out dance huh? :happy:

Purdy fishy.

Sowwy about the plate, hope it recovers well.

maria, which store is this, and is it the green kenya tree you have? if so, got any frags left? ill be in the area of the swap, but my game is going on at the same time of the swap so i wont be able to stop by, but maybe meet you before the game or right after, or you stop by and drop it off?

i hate flatworms they suck. nice 6 line

Wow...what a great thread.

I currently have a 29 gallon tank and I was thinking of buying the same lights your currently using (30''inch of course). I figured for $70 you can't beat it...how do you like them?

I moved from West Palm Beach about 1-1/2 ago...I'm loving the Orlando lifestyle!

maria, which store is this, and is it the green kenya tree you have? if so, got any frags left? ill be in the area of the swap, but my game is going on at the same time of the swap so i wont be able to stop by, but maybe meet you before the game or right after, or you stop by and drop it off?

i hate flatworms they suck. nice 6 line

Hello!

I have some nice size ones that I will let you have fo' freeee! they multiply like crazy lol

just let me know that you will be there for sure and they are yours..also have lot so xenia if ya want some

The wash out weds is Kookaburas on 441 and Southern Blvd...great deals on fish only Weds tho

:)

Wow...what a great thread.

I currently have a 29 gallon tank and I was thinking of buying the same lights your currently using (30''inch of course). I figured for $70 you can't beat it...how do you like them?

I moved from West Palm Beach about 1-1/2 ago...I'm loving the Orlando lifestyle!

The lights are great! no complaints except that the size I have they do not have any other color bulbs but I hear that they are going to start making them also no moonlights on the 18" but the LED Mod was easy and cheap :P

I love Orlando...I lub me some Disney and Islands of Adventure :D

World Wide Corals is da bom too

Looks like its doing the typical sixline half curled, sideways swimmin', fins flared hey check me out dance huh? :happy:

Purdy fishy.

Sowwy about the plate, hope it recovers well.

Thanks Richie ;)

I hope it pulls thru too..I don't think I will get a deal like that again $15 pfff

Wow, I have not come in your thread for awhile and your tank is getting nicer and nicer! :huh:

I think me and many others got2envy your tank :happy: Cos it's nice and you've some nice zoas as well! :happy:

aww thanks J'field :wub::flower:

:ninja: I am in yo house stealin yo tank :ninja:

-_- Not a chance! My house is heavily guarded by werewolfs from underworld! :P :P

angelacbishop
Uh who dat?

I :wub: my sixline...i found his hidey hole last night, he was in his mucus bubble ..so cute

Noooo...stop now, you're making me want a sixline for my 60 gallon. Must...resist...the...urge...

Hey, could you tell which LEDs you got? I know where you got them, but that site has a million different LEDs and strips. I could really use some more info on the particular strips and the color blue you got. Thanks.

heres a step by step to the ones that I got..

LED's

enter site

I went to light strip and bars section

then flexible light strips and they are the second ones down 24 LED water proof and click buy now

it is WFLB x24 flexible light bar 9 1/4" and click the drop down box to blue :D

HTH

Thanks Angela! he is so cute! and tiny haha he is all over the place in the tank it's great ... I r happy :D

Well it looked like the sixline was making a dent but, tonight i see some really small worms spread out

time for flat worm exit boxe.gif

Does any one have expirence using this product?

I will not give up! komet.gif

Went and bought the flat worm exit $23 bux :rolleyes: ..got my carbon and water for a 50% water change ready..I am gonna doo eet!

:scarry: I hate having to do this to my lil' tank..die sukahs die!!

angelacbishop
heres a step by step to the ones that I got..

LED's

enter site

I went to light strip and bars section

then flexible light strips and they are the second ones down 24 LED water proof and click buy now

it is WFLB x24 flexible light bar 9 1/4" and click the drop down box to blue :D

The site still confuses me a little. Do they come with a cord and stuff to plug them in? In the picture it looks like it's just the light strip and you need to buy a cord or something for it? I see they have the 38" one available in a black light color too. I wonder what that would do for coral colors at night? I'm tempted to order that for my 60 gallon...

Nope, you gotta buy a 12v power supply :) it is easy tho, I run 2 strips on one 12v power supply

I dunno about the black light haha I got the blue and a white that I haven't used

Envy,

Just wanted to say thanks for finding a great light at a great price. I love mine! I just wish I had the option to run actinics only. I'm guessing that is why you went with the LED's. I read that you had to buy a power supply too, where did you get the power supply? And did you have to do any soldering?

Thanks mnherper for the reassurance on the flatworm exit! :D

I had a led reptile light from petsmart..I just cut, spliced and used electrical tape :mellow:

but I know that they have them at radio shack and prob wal mart

has to be 12v..I tried on a 9v and nada

Thanks guys and gals!

edit- I glued the LED strips to the side of the light fixture with super glue..I am ghetto fabulous

Ha! I nuked those lil' bastages! flat worm exit is the shiz :) everything is still doing great, as a matter of fact nothing looked distressed at all during the nuking

I will wait a while and hopefully I don't have to dose a second time

omgomgomgomgomgomg

Archived