SaltCritters.com

got2envy's 10g... $300 bux or bust

got2envy

Thanks Dahlia! I was pretty sure it was a lobo.. also have a scolly in my 40 they look like this

I purchased it from a friend he said it was a small red lobo...I dunno any more haha

edit- the pic was not from this tank :P

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well caca lol I also have these 2..I think they are Trachyphylia

green open brain

what da ya think?

edit- pix were not from this tank :mellow:

Ok I am happy I was right on those lol 2 outta 4 not bad haha

the red trach was one of my first coral from 2 years ago :) I wub it

Thanks for your help..ya see peeps just when you think u know it all :P

forgot to add my fiasco last night...

I went to my sis house in Miami on Weds the 31st in the morning came back on the 1st at 10:30pm checked on all my tanks. The 10g contest tank HOB had ceased...I had to take it off and clean the motor some phospure got in the motor. I swear chit like this only happens when i go away <_< ...everything looked crazy including my YWG he was hanging around the top of the tank...I do have 2 other PH's in there but they don't give out flow like the HOB does

I have no idea when it shut off the hubby just feeds and does top offs lol

everything is fine I don't know when it shut off but it is working again after taking the motor off and tapping the pieces of carbon out of it :scarry:

stoney waters

Its good to hear everything is fine. My pumps went off once for over 48 hrs with no losses. In fact everything seemed stress free and peaceful. On the other hand if it was a total power outage I'm sure things would have been different.

Yeah Stoney I bet if I only relied on the HOB with no PH's there would have been problems in such a small tank..My hubby says I am crazy because when I come home from work or being out the first thing I do is check my tanks lol I live in hurricane alley so I have a large generator in case of power outages, I do however need to invest in small battery powered air pumps

I need to break down a tank 3 is a bit much :eek: I can invest all my energy into one nice tank...my bro is going to take the 40 long or 75g his choice after he moves in a month

Yeah Stoney I bet if I only relied on the HOB with no PH's there would have been problems in such a small tank..My hubby says I am crazy because when I come home from work or being out the first thing I do is check my tanks lol I live in hurricane alley so I have a large generator in case of power outages, I do however need to invest in small battery powered air pumps

I need to break down a tank 3 is a bit much :eek: I can invest all my energy into one nice tank...my bro is going to take the 40 long or 75g his choice after he moves in a month

This is so funny because thats the first thing I do when I walk in the door....check my tank. And there really is nothing in there yet :P

Thanks GGA! Lalani really hooked me up with some nice zoas :)

I also have gone in late to work because I either see something I need to fix or I just stare and can't stop..lol

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Angela! Most of the bigger stuff is from another reefers that broke down his tanks and just needed to get rid of his corals first before selling the tank :) I got lucky

I lost my porcelain to the HOB ordeal also..I forgot to add that, he was doing great until that night :tears:

found him being eaten by the peppermint skrimp..at first I thought he molted but that was not the case

I will post pix later today cause I work tommorow :(

FTS for 1-17-09

P1010043-5.jpg

P1010049-8.jpg

P1010053-3.jpg

P1010062.jpg

P1010060-4.jpg

P1010005-20.jpg

peek-a-boo

P1010064.jpg

buddehs

P1010070-5.jpg

P1010046-5.jpg

left side

P1010041-5.jpg

right side

P1010052-8.jpg

front

P1010066-2.jpg

P1010068-6.jpg

and this shot cause I thought it was coolz even tho out of focus lolz

P1010072-2.jpg

Thanks 4 lookin'

wow, that tanks really coming along. if you ever get nice frag of those zoos in the first fts let me know, i'll take em off your hands fingerscrossed fingerscrossed

sadly i wont be at the frag swap, baseball has me working double duty, i gotta make the playoffs. :)

wow, that tanks really coming along. if you ever get nice frag of those zoos in the first fts let me know, i'll take em off your hands fingerscrossed fingerscrossed

sadly i wont be at the frag swap, baseball has me working double duty, i gotta make the playoffs. :)

dag that sux! there is gonna be some choice stuff there..ima gonna be broke

don't forget the lil' people when ya make it big :P

That is a beautiful tank! Keep up the good work.

Thanks Sue! everytime I think of the 20H upgrade I :scarry: and then :slap:

lolz

dag that sux! there is gonna be some choice stuff there..ima gonna be broke

don't forget the lil' people when ya make it big :P

funny thing is, im playing ball right down the street from the place, at santalucias high school, im in college, but im playing in a scout league so i have a shot.

im trying to get a few things "delivered" to me, like a few nice zoo frags that aguy is going to give to me for free, i jsut need to confirm with him.

no i wont forget the little guys. I promise

funny thing is, im playing ball right down the street from the place, at santalucias high school, im in college, but im playing in a scout league so i have a shot.

im trying to get a few things "delivered" to me, like a few nice zoo frags that aguy is going to give to me for free, i jsut need to confirm with him.

no i wont forget the little guys. I promise

I understand why ya can't make it :( hope your friend can buy you some stuff

glad to know u will sign my cards 4 meh haha omgomgomg

I understand why ya can't make it :( hope your friend can buy you some stuff

glad to know u will sign my cards 4 meh haha omgomgomg

you collect too? i have over 15k worth of memorabilia and autographs in my collection. alot of my friedns stuff actually (chris volstad) I played high school ball with him. He's now a big timer on the Marlins, and hasn't completely forgotten his friends.

But yes, if something happens I'll sign your cards, I'd sign things of course, I'm not a jerk about it.

Thats what I'm talkin' about! i am sure he is a great guy too :)

nah my collection is def not that much...at least I don't think it is...I haven't looked them up in a long time :unsure:

Archived