Cultivated Reef

got2envy's 10g... $300 bux or bust

got2envy

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Clowny!! I ordered my 24" T5 fixture from hellolights with the deal going on I couldn't pass it up...so this tank is def going to 15 or 20H after the contest, altho the more time goes by the more attached I get...you know you can never aquascape the same twice haha

Moaar gobies!! :wub:

clownfish1124

haha! I don't think I will upgrade any time soon. I am going to my no so lfs on Sunday with my friend to help him out with rocks and stuff. I am definitely buying a cuc to replenish my 2 crabs, nass snail, and stomanella. I an definitely going to get an emerald crab because I have bad bubble algae which is sorta killing my zoas anyways. And the rock was only $5. Oh well. I also plan on buying some cheato for my temporay soap dish fuge. What would you get snail and crab wise if you were in my position right now.

Also, does anything eat cyano? I heard cleaner shrimp do. Believe me, I have tried everything to get rid of this stuff.

If you are talking about red slime, I have used Boyds red slime remover with great success. If you do go this route use exactly as is recommended.

Is this for yor 6.6g?

as far as snails I like ceriths, nassirus for the sand

astrea and mexican turbos for the rocks and glass

emerald crabs are good for bubble algae but sometimes don't eat it..I have never had a cleaner shrimp eat cyano... Mexican turbos will on occasion.

HTH

What is that red thing your crab likes? it looks amaZING!

I just bought a new fish today

my choice was the clown goby or watchman goby

and I chose the smallest guy

The clown goby lol.

oh and the TIKI cracked me up!

plus now were twins with our orange plates! :D

Hey GGA! That coral is a small called red Lobophyllia..altho it is pink, orange and yellow with the actinics

I love clown gobies! I had one but it did not make it, they sometimes are hard to get to eat :( I love YWG too so keep one on your list to get...they are characters

the plate is one of my favorite LPS :) can you tell I am a LPS addict lol

Stay tuned for some FTS tonight...gotta post them today as I work all day tommorow :P

my greens are splitting to 4 and my pinks and teals I have lost count :mellow:

P1010013-13.jpg

P1010019-10.jpg

P1010010-18.jpg

Lanis zoas spreading...that is a good thing :D

P1010006-19.jpg

P1010068-5.jpg

FTS for 12-17-08

corner shot

P1010067-4.jpg

P1010003-20.jpg

looking up

P1010030-4.jpg

right side

P1010001-31.jpg

left side

P1010021-6.jpg

Thanks for looking!

M

Yes I will when they are done splitting..the colonies in this tank are from colonies I have fragged in my other tanks lol

Thanks for stopping by and posting!

I get alot of veiws but no posts :ninja:

don't be skurred :scarry:

Thanks! I can't believe it either..I did have a small battle with diatoms but it was taken care of when I pulled out the Culerpa..also all the fish I have are small :) that always helps with the bioload

:happydance:

M

Hey Maria,

Incredible little 10g you have going. Looks like a ton of life and color packged in a nice little package. Great job of tying it all together and making it look really natural.

Thanks again for the advice on my thread...it's greatly appreciated. Sorry for not following your thread sooner.

Thanks Nrf!

My bro came over today and saw the tank..I then told him I was going to upgrade to a 20H

and he :slap: lol

I just finished doing a 50% water change and maintenance on my 125g FW

It was a hot mess.

Archived