Innovative Marine Aquariums

got2envy's 10g... $300 bux or bust

got2envy

Thats what I'm talkin' about! i am sure he is a great guy too :)

nah my collection is def not that much...at least I don't think it is...I haven't looked them up in a long time :unsure:

wait, you do collect? ever been to spring training at roger dean stadium up here in jupiter? im there EVERY DAY from pitchers and catchers to the final out of spring training, haha

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to collect baseball/football cards and stopped a few years back..also my bro has got a ton of comic books :rolleyes:

nope never been there..If I am near there some day I will stop and check it out :D

yea, see the marlins whoop major butt. LOL. it's more of an addiction than anything. I still collect baseball cards at nearly 21 years of age. you'd think i would have outgrown them, but nope, i love collecting them. better than spending my money on drugs or other harmful things.

i follow the "bro's before ho's rule" ALWAYS, unless the girlfriend is around, then it's trying to spend time with them all together, thats a tough one. But, booze and ho's HAHAHAHA, that sounds like what chris would do with his money

um, sorry to interrupt here...

Tank looks awesome!

Sweet mix of texture and colors very nice eye candy indeed.

OK, back to ho's and booze.....or whatever.

( waitaminute, is this Lani's thread?? :huh: )

:P

bros be 4 hos lol

us women don't have these problemz

Thanks NRF!! yay for eye candy omgomgomg

yes I see this thread has also gone off the rails on a crazy train.

Thanks guys and gals!

Hookerz and blow omgomgomg

Yes Lani those zoas are on roids haha

I wub them :wub:

dag that sux! there is gonna be some choice stuff there..ima gonna be broke

don't forget the lil' people when ya make it big :P

Thanks Sue! everytime I think of the 20H upgrade I :scarry: and then :slap:

lolz

I may have an extra 20H by the time I come down to Hollywood near the end of March for a wedding on the 29th. Let me know if you are still leaning that way before then.

Ok Sue I will def let ya know :)

It would be awesome to meet ya

I think so, too. We plan on driving down so maybe we can meet up. I am not sure if we will be staying in Hollywood or Plantation. Parents of the groom are in Plantation but they may have a house full. We have lots of options in Hollywood after 26 years there.

I can't have pg 17 without some pix...this is a contest after all lol

so I farted around wit da cameras white balance to try and get some flouresence (sp?) shots with the L.E.D's on so u guys can see what I sees

P1010013-14.jpg

P1010044-4.jpg

P1010021-9.jpg

P1010006-21.jpg

P1010038-5.jpg

P1010024-8.jpg

P1010029-7.jpg

P1010022-8.jpg

P1010002-28.jpg

:P

Your tank is amazing. I'm starting up a 10g as well, so it's great to see how awesome they can be. After seeing your build thread, I ordered the light you have listed on the front page straight away. Are you still using it? Sorry if you've already addressed the issue in an earlier page.

all right guys and gals trouble in paradise...

My plate started not puffing up in the last week..I have done nothing diiferent, I think maybe the brain is stinging it..moved it outta the tank :(

P1010090-1.jpg

yesterday I am getting ready for work...feed the gobies and take a long look at my tank and what do I see

P1010091.jpg

:scarry::rant: flat wormz

so I go to my wash out weds day LFS and ask for drastic measures lol

the smallest one he had..a six line and what a character as you can see

P1010098.jpg

I told My LFS that this is for my contest tank that I will be upgrading to a 20H so no problems for the sixy now..I told him what I had left in my budget so he gave him to me for $4.7 and some kenya coral frags I had...get to work lil buddy, I don't want to dose flat worm exit in such a small tank :tears:

angelacbishop

Sorry to hear about the plate! Mine was hating my contest tank too and it's been so much happier and more puffed since I put it back in my 60 gallon at home. Yours is so pretty...hope it comes back just as quickly.

That's a killer pic of the sixline, how'd you manage to capture that?

I've tried taking pics of sixlines, and they're HARD!

They just dart around so quickly.

Wow i bet you don't get tired of people saying its an amazing thank.

I believe self restraint and patience is the key to having a great tank.

Otherwise you will have a full tank of everything that does not match with the design concept.

Adolfo

Sorry to hear about the plate! Mine was hating my contest tank too and it's been so much happier and more puffed since I put it back in my 60 gallon at home. Yours is so pretty...hope it comes back just as quickly.

Yeah I put it back in my 40..I hope it gets better, I love that plate

Your lfs hooked you up with that fish lol. 5 bucks and a frag is a good deal.

lol yeah weds they have all livestock still in acclimating bags for 25% off then I am a club member so I get another 10% and I traded 4 frags of kenya :)

That's a killer pic of the sixline, how'd you manage to capture that?

I've tried taking pics of sixlines, and they're HARD!

They just dart around so quickly.

Hey Weetie! I think it is still getting used to me so he has been doing this flicking side ways at the glass thing at me haha and staring at me...that is the pic I captured

I love six lines. How many colors in just one fish! Hope he is hungry.

Me too I just sucked out all the ones I could see with some air line...there were like 16 of them bastages

They had to have hitch hiked on the hairy shroom :angry: , it is the last thing I added to the tank from someone elses tank other than my own

Wow i bet you don't get tired of people saying its an amazing thank.

I believe self restraint and patience is the key to having a great tank.

Otherwise you will have a full tank of everything that does not match with the design concept.

Adolfo

This is the truth...nothing good happens fast in Reef keeping

I have shown serius self restraint with this tank because it is on a budget ;)

Thanks everyone!! back to flat worm erradication...I will be victorious!

reminds me of a little dolphin haha

P1010094-1.jpg

Archived