Pod Your Reef

NRF's Simple Wonders 5.5

Needreefunds

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DO EEET! Touch it! I double dog dare you. :P

Maria has commited a slight breach of etiquett by going straight to the double dog dare.....

Amber!! Hey you! :)

Right now I am a skeered of hurting it.

All I can say is I hope you all are enjoying this tank as much as I am.

I know my pichers are teh suxors, but I keep tryin'.

:lol:

it's gotta be a mini. it's the same colors as the other one, right? looks it!

Colors are very similar, but the mini's have been in the same spots since I added them, so I don't think either "split".

And since Daniel said they are a Pacific species....I dunno.. :huh: We'll have to wait and see....

but it does look flattish like coralline. purty.

Thanks Tiny :happy:

Hey!

Here's another Money shot.... :P

006-49.jpg

and another

009-48.jpg

And add one more critter to be observed....baby plate , or tuxedo urchin ?? :huh:

002-50.jpg

003-48.jpg

019-38.jpg

020-37-1.jpg

Sorry about that glare on the last one, but the detail was decent, so I added it here..

random shots....

004-47.jpg

005-48.jpg

Another rather large pistol has made a home under the left side rock.....Very camera shy so far.

Awesome as always, NRF. So many things to look at in there. :happy:

And those money shots are grrrreat. ;)

Thanks Kim :happy:

Wish I had half yur cam skilz tho ....

Didja see I finally have some of that cool plating coralline like you?? :wub::happydance:

I wish I had a tank full of Neomeris. :tears:

Sorry bud... :(

The one rock is loaded with them :happy:

Very happy with this Sealife live rock.

Thanks for stopping by Jere!

nice shots richie!! i guess urchin :)

I wish I had a tank full of Neomeris. :tears:

send me shipping money, I send you neomeris. it's taking over my office tank.

What are your paramaters? How often do you do WC? What is your SG, temp., etc.? HOW DO YOU GET YOUR TANK TO LOOK SOOO COOL! Great stuff! Wish I lived close enough to come gaze awhile.

What are your paramaters? How often do you do WC? What is your SG, temp., etc.? HOW DO YOU GET YOUR TANK TO LOOK SOOO COOL! Great stuff! Wish I lived close enough to come gaze awhile.

Hey Sue!

Well, have not tested since cycle ended.....WC's once a week, SG-1.025, 79* ish........not much fussin really.

When I dose my other tanks ( two part ) I sneak a mini dose now and then. S'bout it. :happy:

Ah, wish I lived closer to you, I'd bring it to ya and come gaze at your backyard awhile :lol:

Where can i get some Chitons

i want some SO BAD

Here Dank....Johnmaloney-Reefcleaners link

He is the man to get in touch with for all your cuc needs ( and then some )

HTH

Maria has commited a slight breach of etiquett by going straight to the double dog dare.....

I'm a rebel :mellow:

so did ya touch it hmmm? lol

cool pix :)

Hey Sue!

Well, have not tested since cycle ended.....WC's once a week, SG-1.025, 79* ish........not much fussin really.

When I dose my other tanks ( two part ) I sneak a mini dose now and then. S'bout it. :happy:

Ah, wish I lived closer to you, I'd bring it to ya and come gaze at your backyard awhile :lol:

Here Dank....Johnmaloney-Reefcleaners link

He is the man to get in touch with for all your cuc needs ( and then some )

HTH

You living here sounds like a much better idea. I did my time in Asbury Park 2 blocks from the boardwalk years ago. You'd be much more comfortable here as am I! :lol:

Ditto on Reef Cleaners. I need to get an order together soon for my tank!

• 3 weeks later...

I have an early morning dentist appointment, so just in case I spend the rest of the day in la-la land I took a quick FTS just cuz I gotta!

here 'tis

002-54.jpg

:happy:

MMMM, love the way the cam pics up the salt creep and smear! :rolleyes:

See ya next month!

:D

Not so fuzzeh anymore! :P

And have fun with the laughin' gas tomorrow. :o:wacko:

Hey you!

So, whats up with your fishesess? :mellow:

And BTW, I figured why wait till tomorrow! ;)

hey needreefunds. i have a question about your rock. did you have to make special arrangements with ken from sealifeinc to get it fresh after collection? like, did you just ask him when he was going to collect and then request immediate delivery?

i'll be setting up a 5.5 sexy shrimp/macro tank soon and i want to try what you've tried with this rock.

thanks in advance!

Hey you!

So, whats up with your fishesess? :mellow:

And BTW, I figured why wait till tomorrow! ;)

:lol: Partay at Richie's place! :P

Fishies and shrimp are good..... except for the wrasse which definitely was DOA. :tears:

I'll post some pics on my 20H in a few.

i'll be setting up a 5.5 sexy shrimp/macro tank soon and i want to try what you've tried with this rock.

hey needreefunds. i have a question about your rock. did you have to make special arrangements with ken from sealifeinc to get it fresh after collection? like, did you just ask him when he was going to collect and then request immediate delivery?

thanks in advance!

Nothing other than explaining what I had in mind for this tank. That I wanted it as fresh as possible and shipped to me next day. Ken is very cool to deal with.

HTH and good luck with that tank! ;)

:lol: Partay at Richie's place! :P

Fishies and shrimp are good..... except for the wrasse which definitely was DOA. :tears:

I'll post some pics on my 20H in a few.

Sowwy about those losses Kim. I saw you lost the Card too, dat stinks buddy.

Hopefully LA takes care of it for you.

They say hair loss comes with age. Looks like your tank is becoming mature. :lol: Have fun tomorrow!

Hmmm....Thanks?? :huh:

:lol:

Nothing other than explaining what I had in mind for this tank. That I wanted it as fresh as possible and shipped to me next day. Ken is very cool to deal with.

HTH and good luck with that tank! ;)

thanks!

also, how much (lbs) did you order for your 5.5?

thanks!

also, how much (lbs) did you order for your 5.5?

I ordered 10 lbs.

You can tell him the approx size you would like to receive as well.

And did you see? You can't hide from Lani! :lol:

I see you survived! Did you get a sticker & a new tooth brush?

Actually, that was last weeks visit....a cleaning and PREP FOR A NEW GOLD CROWN :angry:

Today went pretty easy....gots a shiny new hunk of gold now. Kinda cool lookin.......but next time I'll stick with color matching porcelain, being a front toof and all....

:rolleyes:

(kidding, rear most molar ;) )

On the way out there was a plate of cookies and candy canes on the desk?? :huh:

Archived