Cultivated Reef

RyanB's 1 YR. Old MIXED RSM-Updated FTS PIC! P.15

hb2envy

You should upgrade to the rsm 250.

I would like to, but I figure I will start to need MH's now!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks StevieT and yeah...you're definitely right about the fragging everyday situation. Anyhow, I plan on getting a newer and bigger tank in the future- I just have to look at my budget! And I will definitely post FTS as soon as I get and install the new RSM bulbs.

With the corals u have I didnt think you had a budget...lol. Tank looks good but like we have all said, "Where they going to grow?"

Oh, Number 4 is a Pavona a think.

Looking good. As a local reefer, I have yet to find some of these exotic corals in the same LFS that we both frequent. Where are you getting these? I check Neptunes, Blue Ocean, Moon, Aquatic Gallery almost weekly.

how often do you frag? I would love a couple small frags especiall the Billy’s Ultimate Undata .. wow.

My wife does hate my corals. I think its a jealousy thing. Actually she hates my tank as whole. She sais I see nothing but my tank. On our honeymoon I was wondering if the ATO would hold up for 5 days, she was pretty mad. 1,2,3...go

With the corals u have I didnt think you had a budget...lol. Tank looks good but like we have all said, "Where they going to grow?"

Oh, Number 4 is a Pavona a think.

Well I got some of my nice corals from my good friend that wants to have a backup in my tank as well as he has the same for me.

Yeah, I thought #4 was a pavona!

Looking good. As a local reefer, I have yet to find some of these exotic corals in the same LFS that we both frequent. Where are you getting these? I check Neptunes, Blue Ocean, Moon, Aquatic Gallery almost weekly.

Oh..I'm now getting these nice corals from my good friend, craigslist, and online!

how often do you frag? I would love a couple small frags especiall the Billy’s Ultimate Undata .. wow.

I actually JUST started fragging. I'll see what I can do about the Billy's Ultimate Undata, but this is where I got it from if you're really interested - http://reefexotic.net/mm5/merchant.mvc?Scr...ory_Code=CAT001

Fraggle Reef?

www.reefexotic.net and I'll try to list the other sites that i'm going to start buying from when I get a new tank!

My wife does hate my corals. I think its a jealousy thing. Actually she hates my tank as whole. She sais I see nothing but my tank. On our honeymoon I was wondering if the ATO would hold up for 5 days, she was pretty mad. 1,2,3...go

I know what you mean bro - thanks for understanding - heheh!

I hate you and your corals and lurean as well

your a cheater thats what you are you use people to get what you want...

you're

that's

whatever you tank sucks I hate your tank and I hate you

:wub:

so you're available?

Is she hot?

yea your singel and fat and ugly as well....

at work your not at work you dumass.. Oh yea who wants to be with a ugly fat guy like you anyways

wanna go out? I haz tank as well with coralz and fish

PUNCTUATION PLZ

It's supposed to be: " "Work my ass off?" Yeah right! You're at work."

Grow up, and stop junking up this thread. This isn't the place to throw a tantrum about your personal life.

PUNCTUATION PLZ

Grow up, and stop junking up this thread. This isn't the place to throw a tantrum about your personal life.

Thanks Lalani - I appreciate the help A LOT!!! ;)

glennr1978
PUNCTUATION PLZ

Come on Lani, this is great. You gotta let it go....at least for a little while.

so I take it you're not at work.

so I take it you're not at work.

If this refers to me, I'm actually at work and is always on the computer since I'm in Computer IT.

• Christopher Marks changed the title to RyanB's 1 YR. Old MIXED RSM-Updated FTS PIC! P.15

Archived