Pod Your Reef

RyanB's 1 YR. Old MIXED RSM-Updated FTS PIC! P.15

hb2envy

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
glennr1978
If this refers to me, I'm actually at work and is always on the computer since I'm in Computer IT.

yeah I was referring to you, and the obsession that your girl has with you NOT being at work.

NanoCube-boy

If this continue to argue, this thread will be closed, The moderate ain't going to like it... We are her to share comments and talk about reef, not to argue back and forward.

If this continue to argue, this thread will be closed, The moderate ain't going to like it... We are her to share comments and talk about reef, not to argue back and forward.

I think they like it aint I right?

SeeDemTails

Great corals, but I think stevie already mentioned it, you are going to have a ton of problems on your hands very soon unless you plan on getting a bigger tank. I admire the size of your coral wallet as well as your montis, but you simply cant grow that many types of montis to any size in that tank. That is unless you removed half of the stuff from your original FTS....What ever happend to the spider sponge, that was awesome!

What did you do to your chick anyway? Your lucky I'm not your girl....I would have stole all your coral and then left you hahaha.

davidr2340
Great corals, but I think stevie already mentioned it, you are going to have a ton of problems on your hands very soon unless you plan on getting a bigger tank. I admire the size of your coral wallet as well as your montis, but you simply cant grow that many types of montis to any size in that tank. That is unless you removed half of the stuff from your original FTS....What ever happend to the spider sponge, that was awesome!

What did you do to your chick anyway? Your lucky I'm not your girl....I would have stole all your coral and then left you hahaha.

:scarry:

Seriously bro... I'm sorry you are having to go through this "spat" on a public forum! -_-

My girl, although not into my tank at all, is very supportive of whatever it is I do. You have a find a girl that appreciates you for who you are. She should be a girl who applauds your passion for something.

OMG, I just got a good laugh. Please Lani, you have to let this go for a while, you can always clean it up later. The myriad of spelling and grammar errors are just the icing on the cake. I really hope she is from a foreign country and you weren’t dating Paris Hilton or something.

so back to the tank...you have stock lighting with LEDs?

i like your tank, great SPS

Thanks Graver and yup - ALL stock lighting with custom LED's!

Thanks on the Corals. And yeah..I'm temporarily gonna frag or move the bigger SPS onto my frag rack that I get tomorrow. I also decided to get all of the awesome Montipora's and Birdsnest corals due to my stock lights. I'll get many of the Acro's when I get my new tank with MH. As far as the Aussie Spider Sponge, it original started to die off by these little tiny white worms living in it. I then was able to glue all of the left over pieces of the sponge, but evently died after that - WEAK SAUCE!!!

And for my lady - she's on TIME OUT right now!

:scarry:

Seriously bro... I'm sorry you are having to go through this "spat" on a public forum! -_-

Yeah I know man...it SUCK ASS bro! Hopefully it'll all turn out well in the end!

My girl, although not into my tank at all, is very supportive of whatever it is I do. You have a find a girl that appreciates you for who you are. She should be a girl who applauds your passion for something.

That's what I'm talking Bob!!! +1111111

so where is this FTS?

We'll the camera that I've been using all of this time was my girlfriends camera. I'll have to get a hold on one first!

How long have you had those montis under stock lights?

I would have to say some time mid December 2008 which turns out to be a total of 5 months now with all of my Seachem weekly supplements added.

SeeDemTails

If you have kept them that long under stock lights and they look like that, great job.

What lights do you have as stock?

If you have kept them that long under stock lights and they look like that, great job.

Thanks! For my stock lights, I have 2 x 55 watt T5 power compacts 10,000K/Actinic lighting with my custom LED lights. But overall, I think it's becuase of the positioning of where I placed my SPS corals. If you can see, they are SUPER high up to the top of my tank. And I think the stock Red Sea Max lights are high out put lights which look brighter than normal PC lights. It's wierd because Red Sea Max says that they are T5 Power Compacts which are basically T5 with PC connectors - I think!?

RSM lights duh :P

lakshwadeep

Yeah, "T5 PCs" are not really the same as T5HO linear fluorescents that have been bent in a U-shape. I haven't had a chance to measure the diameter of a 55W PC bulb, but my old 65W PC bulbs are definitely wider than a T5 (the "5" means 5/8" diameter).

The RSM bulbs are thinner. I tried to put a Coral Life bulb in my old RSM hood and they barely fit in the clips to hold the bulb. Plus the Coral Life bulbs covered the moon lights.

• Christopher Marks changed the title to RyanB's 1 YR. Old MIXED RSM-Updated FTS PIC! P.15

Archived