SaltCritters.com

my 40 breeder...

glennr1978

Since about a week after I set up the tank. They seem to be perfectly healthy to me. There's some that are native to Florida that are blue. I would look into one of those if I were you, they are sweet.

btw, i fragged up that monti in the pic at the top of the page. They should be ready to go in a week or two, do you want one? I have a few other things you can have too.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since about a week after I set up the tank. They seem to be perfectly healthy to me. There's some that are native to Florida that are blue. I would look into one of those if I were you, they are sweet.

btw, i fragged up that monti in the pic at the top of the page. They should be ready to go in a week or two, do you want one? I have a few other things you can have too.

Good to hear about the star! I think I may need to pick one up!

I don't think I need the frags man. Remember the guy I was originally gonna get frags from for you? It's the same one I got my purple monster, tri-color and tennius from? Anyway... He had 2 tanks, a 90 and a 110. The 90 is SPS and the 110 is softies.

Anyway... he's combining them into a larger tank and selling a BUNCH of stuff cheap. I went over there last night :) I got a big piece of LR, a bunch of zoa frags, a new croeca, and a few cool pieces of Tonga with zoas on it. No new SPS though. I really don't think I can keep anymore because there isn't enough light on the side.

Your monit is SWEET and I'd love to have some pieces from you I just don't think I've got the room :(

Good to hear about the star! I think I may need to pick one up!

I don't think I need the frags man. Remember the guy I was originally gonna get frags from for you? It's the same one I got my purple monster, tri-color and tennius from? Anyway... He had 2 tanks, a 90 and a 110. The 90 is SPS and the 110 is softies.

Anyway... he's combining them into a larger tank and selling a BUNCH of stuff cheap. I went over there last night :) I got a big piece of LR, a bunch of zoa frags, a new croeca, and a few cool pieces of Tonga with zoas on it. No new SPS though. I really don't think I can keep anymore because there isn't enough light on the side.

Your monit is SWEET and I'd love to have some pieces from you I just don't think I've got the room :(

Same here, I see stuff I want all the time but I'm out of space. A bigger tank may be in the works though....maybe.

Hey bro, I don't have a pic of the rear chambers - I wish I took some as I built it. But... if you check my thread I posted a rough diagram of what I have going on back there.

Hey bro, I don't have a pic of the rear chambers - I wish I took some as I built it. But... if you check my thread I posted a rough diagram of what I have going on back there.

swett, thanks!! I'll go check it out.

Good lookin tank bro! I see you and I are both big fans of the arch.

Yep, I dig the arches!! Thanks for the compliment! Yours is looking pretty sweet as well.

man this thread is getting long, too. u need a nano version of your mini thread!!!! then you'll need a pico version of your nano.. and so on ;)

man this thread is getting long, too. u need a nano version of your mini thread!!!! then you'll need a pico version of your nano.. and so on ;)

The tank is going to be broken down and moved in about 3 weeks. I hope it goes well and the thread gets to continue.

I'm probably going to simplify the plumbing a bit and definitely swap out the sump to a 20H.

The tank is going to be broken down and moved in about 3 weeks. I hope it goes well and the thread gets to continue.

I'm probably going to simplify the plumbing a bit and definitely swap out the sump to a 20H.

Good luck with the move! I am sure everything will be fine.

OMG, should you send my stuff before you move :scarry:

OMG, should you send my stuff before you move :scarry:

I was already thinking about that. I'm not moving for 3 more weeks, so we can still wait a little while longer if you want. It's up to you.

How about some different pics, innerworkings like sump, ATO, etc.

that's no fun.

I'm swapping out the 20L sump for a 20H when I move the tank. Maybe you'll get your request granted then.

That reminds me, I need to get started on the new sump build.

Quit dreaming about frag tanks and get to work. :happy:

It's gonna happen. The ruler of the house said it's okay. I don't get it, I can't put a tank on the bar that will only cost me about $30 more to set up. I can however, set up a big as prop system in the garage that will likely cost $4000 easily. Wtf?? I guess she really does want that bar space to stay open.

Who can predict what females are thinking... I don't even think they can, just do eeet! Ask for forgiveness rather than permission.

-pinner

We dont change our minds that much! :D

Good luck on the tank move Glenn!...You will be just fine, it really inst a big deal other than the labor involved. Drive slow with the hazzards on.

Archived