SaltCritters.com

Want a Picotope Glass Lid? *New Order* - See page 10.

Bonsai

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey bonsai. got mine yesterday. it was wrapped well, but with my luck the end piece came broken. gonna try to see if i can glue it back on. :(

Luckily, I insure all of these packages through USPS -- I'll PM you the info on getting a refund from USPS for the purchase price.

Sorry that it didn't get there in better shape.

Look for edging material in the electrical section of HD or Lowes. It's used for edging holes in sheet metal and can be cut to length. Usually can be found clear.

Lids are Ordered!

If you got your payment in on time, your lid was ordered this morning ... after I got back from VOTING. GO VOTE TODAY.

Jason

Thats great. How long does it usually take the glass shop to complete the order?

I voted at 7:20 this morning. Took 20 minutes including getting in and out of parking lot!

I got in an our in about an hour. Down the road, the lines were much longer though.

The glass shop said "A couple days" ... which normally means "about a week" ... but I'll keep checking with them :)

Well crap, that's my luck. Waited to get paid, check back and I missed the cut by a day. Any way to get one more in?

Yep - I can call 'em.

I'll PM you.

Payment sent. Thanks for adding me to this order. Started my pico 4 weeks ago and had been sitting on this thread until I got paid again.

Wow thanks for the quick reply. I wish I had thought to have it shipped were I work. Packages received there are always in perfect condition.

Thanks again for your help. Please every one understand that the post office was careless and caused this. The lid was packaged fine.

Thanks again Deb

Wow thanks for the quick reply. I wish I had thought to have it shipped were I work. Packages received there are always in perfect condition.

Thanks again for your help. Please every one understand that the post office was careless and caused this. The lid was packaged fine.

Thanks again Deb

Mine arrived in perfect condition, thanks Bonsai!

Stan-O

• 2 weeks later...

If there were enough people who would want in again would you be willing to make another trip to the cutters? im just now setting up my pico in a college dorm and im worried about someone spilling in it or something...TIA

Archived