Pod Your Reef

Want a Picotope Glass Lid? *New Order* - See page 10.

Bonsai

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea, are u still taking orders????

Okay - if I can get FIVE people to commit, I'll place a new order of these lids. Please reply to this thread and let me know if you want one, and if you can pay by, say, Wednesday of this week.

Thanks!

Yes. I can commit. I forgot, what is the total, and what do I paypal it to?

That's 1 commit. Who else?

jset ... look at the first page, it should have all the info. Please don't send the money until everyone has commited.

I want one! one question though: how far from the edge of the tank is the cut for the filter? because i have a similar size HOB, but want to be sure that it fits before i order....

trancenental

Hi there,

New here, but I got one of these goobers to set up- needed a lid- found this site- found this thread- hallelujah! I can PayPal asap- just need to know if you're still doing this and an email addy :)

Hi there,

New here, but I got one of these goobers to set up- needed a lid- found this site- found this thread- hallelujah! I can PayPal asap- just need to know if you're still doing this and an email addy :)

That looks like 3, possibly 4 committed. One or two more, and I can place an order!

I will take one! I am getting my JBJ 3gal with the Current USA 2x18 tomorrow!!! I had been following your thread and loved the lid, I just now saw this thread in perfect timing...

I will take one! I am getting my JBJ 3gal with the Current USA 2x18 tomorrow!!! I had been following your thread and loved the lid, I just now saw this thread in perfect timing...

Great! Anyone else want in before I start sending PMs wtih payment info?

payment has been sent.

Got it!

If anyone else wants in, the payment must be received this weekend, as I'm going Monday to order the lids.

Thanks everyone!

Got it!

If anyone else wants in, the payment must be received this weekend, as I'm going Monday to order the lids.

Thanks everyone!

I am also interested in ordering one. If it's not too late please let me know payment information. Thanks!

Hey Jason. Did you get a chance to place the orders?

You bet. Order is placed. They should be in production today ... I'll update this thread when they're complete.

Jason

Archived